Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
September 20, 2024, 03:53:36 am
Return to the new forum > Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
News: Tag [log][/log] is still available for posting logs.

Solace Old Forum  |  Solace II  |  Common Discussions  |  Topic: IMPORTANT: Some final words. « previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8] Print
Author Topic: IMPORTANT: Some final words.  (Read 50394 times)
kendermore

ОУКС

View Profile
« Reply #105 on: August 27, 2004, 11:12:32 pm »

Блиа! Пидормоты ебучие!!! Просто ваще все в пизду охуели уже!!! Сижу тут тоже бля готов разъебать весь комп и инет нахуй в пизду ёбаны врот!!! Вот ведь бля не игралось и не имморталилось спокойно!. Сссуки!!! Бля!!! Гандоны!!! Ненавижу такую хуйню...опять..

папа, не пей (с)
Dalamar

I'm a llama!

View Profile
« Reply #106 on: August 28, 2004, 12:31:49 am »

Firstly, can people post only in english since many users are unable to read russian (and please don't say they can copy-and-paste into a translator).  

Chemosh has been running Solace for a long time, since 1995, with just one interruption when he closed it a year ago.  Running a mud is extremely time consuming and, as the years go by, increasingly less interesting.  This is especially the case when players continue to cheat, whine and insult immortals.

A lot of the players criticise the immortal team, but at the same time take no responsibility for their own actions in the mud.  Most of those who complain about immortals are the same people who cheat and use OOC teams to PK other players.  These players are the ones who ruin the mud, and not just for other players but also for the people who try to build it.

Solace is run by chemosh and hosted at his expense and maintained on his time.  Players who enjoy the mud and play it properly are more than welcome.  Unfortunately people who just come here to ruin the game for others by ignoring the rules and just doing what they think is 'cool' have continued to ruin it for everyone.

Personally I think that it's highly unlikely that Chemosh will continue to maintain Solace beyond the next 2 weeks.  There may be options for the mud itself but right now it is doubtful that any possible future Solace will include Chemosh or me.  Both of us have been at this for a long time and it is time to move on.

The immortals will talk about what will happen with Solace and post a messages on the forum, but do not have too much expectation of Solace continuing (at least not in its current form).
Baradul

Outcast of the homelands, I feel evil inside me

View Profile
« Reply #107 on: August 28, 2004, 03:55:00 am »

Solace has been more than just a game for me these past few years...I do not agree at all for seeing it go. But I understand the reasoning for which you do what you do...Perhaps there can be a solution reached to this problem??? I would really like you to think even more than you already have about the closing of the site...it is really a sad day when Solace has to go, we have put so much time into it just to see it go away!!
Please think about it, at least another solution, I have no problem with the immortals, personnally, I have found Solace one of the very few Muds that I like...if the worst should happen and Solace is closed it will be very hard indeed to replace.
Thanks for all of your time and effort.
Sven..rammsien07@yahoo.com

And shepherds we shall be, for thee my lord for thee. Power hath decended forth from thy hand so our feet may swiftly carry out thy command. And we shall flow a river forth to thee and teeming with souls shall it ever be....
In nomine Partis, et Filii, et Spiritus Sancti.
Maerryji

I am the draconian enslaver

View Profile
« Reply #108 on: August 28, 2004, 07:21:07 pm »

I can tell you the way for Immortals to check if character's RP is proper. So noone will curse them. Character should have a time to explain his role briefly. After this - explain his actions if he did something wrong... Explain how it is fitting his role.
Of course, role should not contradict to the race/class/alignment/ethos and description. Once it does, character may be denied, or punished any other way. But I do not think it is correct to tell "This is bulls**t" before you have asked about role.
Teilli

Boss, just a Boss

View Profile
« Reply #109 on: August 28, 2004, 07:29:14 pm »

About what role do you speak? when Immortal delets characters because of posts on this forum, I am not telling that I can post by nick of SnS or even your (at list it would be looks like yours) I must admit that Leora didn't swear of Kiri like I did but still my character was not deny and Leora's yes and how does Immortal select character for deletetion if leora had couple of them? Yeh just act like coward kiri ya would be coward of the year Wink and ya talking about role if you can be deleted just for post, And yes Kiri I already leave for another MUD and I will return in Solace only when you won't have any right as Immortal as many other do Wink
Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8] Print 
Solace Old Forum  |  Solace II  |  Common Discussions  |  Topic: IMPORTANT: Some final words. « previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length