Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
September 20, 2024, 06:56:52 am
Return to the new forum > Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
News: Tag [log][/log] is still available for posting logs.

Solace Old Forum  |  Solace II  |  Common Discussions  |  Topic: Enough of pathetic cries, Paola « previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: Enough of pathetic cries, Paola  (Read 2532 times)
Rug

Shape pizdy, a masku mne.

View Profile
« on: August 27, 2004, 08:52:25 pm »

Paola and others - you just do not understand how system works.

Why people are so emotional? Running game has nothing to do with emotions. It's business. And business and emotions do not mix. Why imms started Solace? To be loved by every player? Impossible. If you have random audience then there will always be conflicts of interests etc.

Why blame forum? Forum is actually very important part. It gives dynamics. Without such thing mud will die out. This forum was moderated - fine. There was also a non-moderated forum. Good. If some imms do not know how to handle criticism/groundless whines/hate posts I really feel sorry for them - they should have appointed special person who would handle it for them.

I am not interested in details of what happened. From what I saw immortals broke rules which in my mind is much worse than players breaking rules because imms have power over ordinary players and not the other way around.

I suggest imms think about what they intend to get out of this whole Solace enterprise and be very realistic and business-like. If they see no point for them in running solace - find someone who is willing to try and let them run things.

And please stop tears and sopli.

P.S. Paola I want you as my gf. I like emotional girls Smiley But not when they start talking about business.

P.P.S. Remember that mudding is quite boring really.
Bajoi

Mr. President

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: August 30, 2004, 10:25:16 am »

P.P.S. Remember that mudding is quite boring really.
stop narcotics! Smiley
Pages: [1] Print 
Solace Old Forum  |  Solace II  |  Common Discussions  |  Topic: Enough of pathetic cries, Paola « previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length