Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
September 20, 2024, 01:16:39 am
Return to the new forum > Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
News: Tag [log][/log] is still available for posting logs.

Solace Old Forum  |  Solace II  |  Ideas  |  Topic: a couple of ideas « previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: a couple of ideas  (Read 3581 times)
aresius

I'm a llama! <= OOOOOHHHH LHAma!

View Profile
« on: September 01, 2004, 11:26:46 pm »

Just had a idea that maybe at the beggining would bring some problems of blaancing etc etc, but i think could spice up fighting classes: Mixed Specializations  Grin
Fighters get 3 specializations, to choose 3 weapon types. My idea is simple, it allows him to chose 2 weapon specializations, and one combination specialization, that allows him to use with more proficiency a combination of the two types of weapons he chose before.

The other idea is for the tower (and maybe all mages in general), and for more rp reasons.
I think most players like to have something they create continue in solaces memories, so i thought maybe the tower, as the insitiution that seeks knowllage, could have a library with books written by the players themselves. They could write books that say what ingredient makes each brew, what spellbooks exist for each magi etc etc, but also more role-played books. A example would be:
                                                  The effects of varoue disieases
                                                             by Necromadguy, the Archmage of black robes:

In the first days the effects are lighter, the subject in question experiences a ill feeling and his skin grows slightly darker... Etc.etc.etc
Hey, maybe the magisters would need to write one of these books to become archmagi! Soon maybe even solace will requier PHD's! hehehe!  Tongue

Well thats it for now, im trying to make smaller posts.
 Roll Eyes
Elyndor

BLAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: September 02, 2004, 12:27:58 am »

hmm... i like that..
galihad

hullo

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 02, 2004, 08:21:56 pm »

heh the weapon for fighters is interesting but i really do like the book proposal idea great way to share knowlage and inforse RP on the tower. i like it but i hope there is some sort of prosess for the book like making sure the IMM aprove of it and only so many books ect ect.
Sgt Pepper

Beatles is not so dead...

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 03, 2004, 01:02:19 am »

Aresius and his ideas...  Wink

But they are always good, the weapon stuff is great!, fighters never fully use 3rd weapon, and tower is in need of more RP.

Sgt Pepper's Lonely Hearts Club Band
Elyndor

BLAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: September 03, 2004, 05:19:28 am »

actually i think the book idea would be good for all kinds of clanned ppl, i mean, the grandmaster speaks of great battles against foes of darkness, heretics speak of thier believes blah blah blah that kind of stuff,
lynx
« Reply #5 on: September 03, 2004, 09:29:48 am »

Book idea would only be good, if this book item would stay in game after characters deletion for the forechildren of those clanned person could take em from the shelf once and read. But if it would be implemented as a role, it would not be any good - nothing more, just a waste of time.
Elyndor

BLAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: September 03, 2004, 09:47:36 am »

yea, not make it like a necessity, but like something to do if you wanted to
lynx
« Reply #7 on: September 03, 2004, 09:54:39 am »

Seems ideas are being ignored tonight ;(
Pages: [1] Print 
Solace Old Forum  |  Solace II  |  Ideas  |  Topic: a couple of ideas « previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length