Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
September 20, 2024, 11:58:19 am
Return to the new forum > Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
News: Tag [log][/log] is still available for posting logs.

Solace Old Forum  |  Solace II  |  Common Discussions  |  Topic: MindOverBody and train hp « previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: MindOverBody and train hp  (Read 2278 times)
Ritocito

View Profile
« on: September 12, 2004, 01:33:12 am »

When elf assassin train hp he gain 12 hp. But with feat MOB number of hp must increase probably.
Bug, or feature? ;-)
Raider

Life is cruel.

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: September 12, 2004, 08:01:14 am »

This feat is only usable for elven fighter-likes. Cos their train hp is considerably higher than casters'. With elven fighter i gained 25hp per lvl(no toughness) and 20hp per train hp. With 4 pracs that gave me lots of hp. Which is tottally wrong imho . an elven fighter FATTER than a dwarf fighter.

kadroh
« Reply #2 on: September 12, 2004, 12:02:11 pm »

i had dwarf assassin and he gained with toughnes from 28-35 hps
and my elf assissin with with MOB gains max 22-24 hps
something is very strange there..
aresius

I'm a llama! <= OOOOOHHHH LHAma!

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 14, 2004, 03:03:18 am »

dont forget that while the elf can get mind over body, toughness and toughness to be a fat-ass, a dwarf can get toughness-toughness-toughness, and you will have received more hp the first 15 lvls, so if a dwarf wants to be fat, h will alweys be the fattest.  Shocked  Now everyone can chose the feats they want, so if the dwarf player doesent place a single toughness, and the elf player buts all feats for hp, its only fair he gets fat (and even FattER then the dwarf). besides, elves cost 20%xp more anyway.
Pages: [1] Print 
Solace Old Forum  |  Solace II  |  Common Discussions  |  Topic: MindOverBody and train hp « previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length