Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
September 20, 2024, 07:36:23 pm
Return to the new forum > Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
News: Tag [log][/log] is still available for posting logs.

Solace Old Forum  |  Solace II  |  Common Discussions  |  Topic: I am confused... « previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: I am confused...  (Read 4319 times)
Delmor

I'm a llama! <= OOOOOHHHH LHAma!

View Profile
« on: September 16, 2004, 08:58:49 pm »

Krigan tells you 'I do not think that spawns of Chaos have any common sense'
You tell Krigan 'Thank you...'
You tell Krigan 'So... me trying to stop meaningless fight, is no common sense... and you attacking one who has nothing against you is common sense?'
Krigan tells you 'You serve Hiddukel'
You tell Krigan 'No, i do not'
You tell Krigan 'You tell Krigan 'serve a cabal is not the same as serving a God'
You tell Krigan 'i am not of the shrine of
You tell Krigan 'i am of Chaos'
You tell Krigan 'i have a beleive'
You tell Krigan 'i am not of lies and betrays'
Krigan tells you 'Hiddukel is master of Chaos and your master as well'
You tell Krigan 'Yes'
You tell Krigan 'But that does not mean i shall die for Him'
You tell Krigan 'i shall die for Chaos'
Krigan tells you 'what's your idea?'
You tell Krigan 'to fix what is wrong'
Krigan tells you 'your existence is wrong'
Krigan tells you 'it have to be fixed'

Forgive me... but... or i am supposed to be made evil or neutral.. or he is... because one person of light is not supposed to have such a disgust for another of light...generally others respect their decisions... happens between Solania and Tower, even between Heretics and Solamnia... Some people frown at my decision, but they do not wish my death because of it... he left his intentions very clear...
All i was doing was trying to stop a fight between krigan and a a neutral cabal mate of mine...(a fight which was started by Krigan).
I am confused... in real life... if i am a communist and other guy is capitalist... it is in each of their right to be as they choose... why not like this here?
 Huh

I'm rotting!! Aaaaaarrgggghhh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Hiddukel

Prince of Lies

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: September 16, 2004, 09:55:49 pm »

One being of light should not hate or wish to see dead another being of light, no matter what beliefs or ideals they follow.

In my humble opinion, as always

Hiddukel, Prince of Lies
lincher

I'm a llama!

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 17, 2004, 01:49:09 pm »

Everything is simple, first thing I am elf assassin, assassin - it's killer isn't it?
Second that my role is fanatic of light, I do not care if you are good or neutral, you serve God of Lies who opposes Gods of Light. Remember templers from middleage, they were "good" but killed a lot of people. Also, I do not think that elves should care about dwarf is good or evil, it's simply dwarf.
aresius

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 17, 2004, 08:03:49 pm »

Everything is simple, first thing I am elf assassin, assassin - it's killer isn't it?
Second that my role is fanatic of light, I do not care if you are good or neutral, you serve God of Lies who opposes Gods of Light. Remember templers from middleage, they were "good" but killed a lot of people. Also, I do not think that elves should care about dwarf is good or evil, it's simply dwarf.

What you do not understand is that---> I am in a cabal not because of the immortal leader, but because of the cabal's ideals, beleifs. I do not serve Hiddukel by being in Chaos (sorry Hiddukel). I will only serve him in some aspects that mean Chaos, but i will not lie, steal, rob...
And if you think elves do not care about dwarf being good or neutral, that would be an elf that is neutral, because, he does not care
When you are of light, you care for others
Delmor

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: September 17, 2004, 08:17:20 pm »

Ops, well, i just wanted to make clear that Aresius and I are brothers and i accidently posted with his account.
Sorry

kyberus

eh?

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: September 20, 2004, 06:11:49 am »

On the other hand, are you really "good" if you slaughter people just for being a dwarf, and the answer is no. Therefor, you would have to be at best neutral. Being good isn't just some magical shiny hat you get for being an elf, certainly, and is hatred of dwarves a "good" thing?

As to the templar question, whether or not they thought they were good, they were doing evil things. If are what you do and what you intend to do, or atleast as far as this world goes. Thus templars, for the most part, were to a degree on the evil side of the coin rather than the one with the fluffy wings as fringe benifits.

Perhaps immortal leaders should remain hiden for chaos since it is alot more like an actual institution were they don't have a magical set of scales at the front to figure out if people are good or evil.

On the other hand, it comes down to this: What is GOOD in solace? Is it merely the light itself? The action of doing good, helping others, offering mercy, being kind, a practical man trying to dispose of those who stand in the way of their ideal world, intention or objective action?
 Etc.... very hard to judge even in the simplest of worlds :S (and solace doesn't seem to be)

Why does the earth need to be made of dirt while the moon is made of cheese?

MMmm.... gouda....
ukka

It's not chert that terrible, but his maljutka.

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: September 20, 2004, 06:42:01 am »

Heh, it's just like killing tower elf magi for being Tower guided by Lord of Undeads.
galihad

hullo

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: September 20, 2004, 12:07:52 pm »

a light follower of chaos seems to contradict itself im not sure if i have this right but i would say that a chaotic follower of light is one who deals death to others for the sake of others. it is true that this would be kind of evil dealing in death. and it is but at the same time it is not. there goal i belive would be to rid the world of evil.say a self rightious elven fanatic for example as an elf beliveing themselves to being more worthy of Paladine's love and cleansing the world of all who are not of there beloved race or religion maybe both. tough RP id say but respectable in the least.

sorry if i missed the piont of this topic you can yell at me later if i did. too many people responding to the same char makes this vasry confusing to read.
Jemma
YaBB God

I'm NOT a llama! I'm a GRANDma :)

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: September 21, 2004, 12:30:49 am »

Chaotic elf thief/assassin ... honorable and trustworthy to the light walkers, but seeks revenge on all those who kill her kind, and fellow lightwalkders. Is very fanatical in killing them as the rage has consumed her, and she is not a follower of any god, like clerics and knights in that sense.

But over many years of hearing the history of the killings and death to her people, she seeks the blood of those who walk in darkness. Cheesy

Something along those lines anyway Wink

You can make a difference. Smiley
Delmor

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: September 21, 2004, 04:00:11 am »

a light follower of chaos seems to contradict itself im not sure if i have this right but i would say that a chaotic follower of light is one who deals death to others for the sake of others. it is true that this would be kind of evil dealing in death. and it is but at the same time it is not. there goal i belive would be to rid the world of evil.say a self rightious elven fanatic for example as an elf beliveing themselves to being more worthy of Paladine's love and cleansing the world of all who are not of there beloved race or religion maybe both. tough RP id say but respectable in the least.

sorry if i missed the piont of this topic you can yell at me later if i did. too many people responding to the same char makes this vasry confusing to read.

What some people do not understand is that being of Chaos does not mean Kill Kill Kill... or else there would be a lot of random pkers applying to Chaos...

Pages: [1] Print 
Solace Old Forum  |  Solace II  |  Common Discussions  |  Topic: I am confused... « previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length