Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
September 20, 2024, 05:33:15 am
Return to the new forum > Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
News: Tag [log][/log] is still available for posting logs.

Solace Old Forum  |  Solace II  |  Common Discussions  |  Topic: I just wonder.. (a small poll added) « previous next »
Pages: 1 [2] Print
Poll
Question: What should we do to bring more people to Solace and to make it 'like in ol good times'?
We should do our best voting for Solace #1 on topmudsites.com
We should invite as many our friends as possible to create a new player-base
We should try to convince immstuff to change smth, for old players to return back
We should try to change our gameplay and try to respect other players sometimes

Author Topic: I just wonder.. (a small poll added)  (Read 9780 times)
Trum

I'm Trum!

View Profile
« Reply #15 on: October 07, 2004, 01:47:21 am »

2Rialon

I am hell as busy these days.. this month.. this year..
Yet i decided to play Solace a bit - I''ll appear in realms about 4 days per week, I suppose.

P.S. A small poll is now added.
dmitrig

View Profile
« Reply #16 on: October 07, 2004, 09:56:21 am »

well...after 5 years of solace..i am still here. Cheesy nowadays as long as i am not

i had it worst than elyndor and solan once... i was killed by saen at the temple in palanthas. and guess what... i had barbidiks and another draconian waiting there for any one's death. once i died, immediately they full looted my corpse and even grinned at me. that is even worst imho becos they werent even the ones who killed me. just bastardly opportunists who wait for death like carrion crows and then strip the corpse bare.

again like joaerh, no rp that can be seen here at all. i suggest a similiar treatment for them as i suggested for joaerh in the plaguing case. imm to appear to them and curse them for their behavior. but give them chance to learn and repent and be restored.

regards.

Was that when Bazak full looted me as well? When I was fighting Saen, then he fled and some cleric finished me off and Bazak, who was out of PK, full looted...
Trum

I'm Trum!

View Profile
« Reply #17 on: October 07, 2004, 01:38:17 pm »

Amazing results of poll.. do you people really think so? Then - DO YOU implement your public opinion in reality and apply it to your gameplay?  Huh
Hmm..
Jemma
YaBB God

I'm NOT a llama! I'm a GRANDma :)

View Profile
« Reply #18 on: October 08, 2004, 08:45:10 am »

Amazing results of poll.. do you people really think so? Then - DO YOU implement your public opinion in reality and apply it to your gameplay?  Huh
Hmm..

Yes, I do. Until I am faced with cowards and morons. Wink

You can make a difference. Smiley
Lynx

Хай вам!

View Profile
« Reply #19 on: October 12, 2004, 11:24:56 am »

Well, have no time for this stuff at all.. but mentaly with you Wink

Wales must die!
Kylie

View Profile
« Reply #20 on: October 12, 2004, 09:09:50 pm »

Its interesting that you put a poll out like this, however the main thing you all should be doing is not any of the 4 suggestions you have put on your poll....the main thing that needs to happen is people need to start ROLEPLAYING....you would be so surprised how many people will come back and new people will actually STAY...its important that a mud has roleplay, especially if its advertiseing it as roleplay...I honestly would have never came to Solace if I didnt see that it said ROLEPLAY ENFORCED...The IMM staff cant do it all by themselves, what the players need to do is this, if you are pk'd or attacked for no other reason then just because, you should send a note to the IMM's so they can deal with said person, if they are not corrected or stopped then they are going to continue to do it...enough said.

Kylie, The Healing Shield of Mishakal
Jemma
YaBB God

View Profile
« Reply #21 on: October 13, 2004, 01:21:21 pm »

Kylie, forgive me for intruding on this conversation, but, until a few months ago, we all had this very conversation in forum once before. When I say we, I mean previous players from Solace (regulars) and the "disciplining" of players for cheating and other such things, lead to a nasty forum, which has seen players leaving, and being banned.

Now, don't get me wrong ... that was fine. I do believe in implementing these such rules, but at the present time, I think there are many other things happening, taking place, to try and improve certain aspects of the game. We do not see the hard work many or ALL of the IM's do. I am sure once things are worked through, it will once again be a RP-ing enforced game.

But for now, there are issues that need to be sorted out. We are all riding the crest of the wave I guess, just waiting. Smiley

Hang in there. Solace was, and probably will once again, be a great RP-ing MUD . It has a lot to offer.

Chemosh and the other IM's ... keep up the good work. Wink  cracks the whip Cheesy 

Sgt Pepper

Beatles is not so dead...

View Profile
« Reply #22 on: October 14, 2004, 01:39:53 am »

Now, don't get me wrong ... that was fine. I do believe in implementing these such rules, but at the present time, I think there are many other things happening, taking place, to try and improve certain aspects of the game. We do not see the hard work many or ALL of the IM's do.

Just a idea: there are many people angry with the imms because they don't see much happening, they could post something here or in the official site to tell how its everything going on, nothing too complicated, just a small comment.

Well, this is just an small idea.  Grin

Sgt Pepper's Lonely Hearts Club Band
Jemma
YaBB God

View Profile
« Reply #23 on: October 14, 2004, 11:46:18 am »

Yes a few comments and something positive is always encouraging. Smiley

Hiddukel

Prince of Lies

View Profile
« Reply #24 on: October 14, 2004, 09:42:43 pm »

Well, I am still here, addicted as always to this beautiful land and its lovely people.

I am working on four different areas, at the same time, because I cannot finish something without starting something else. So expect some new places to explore pretty soon.

Sadly, I have not seen Kiri-Jolith for a while, so I cannot tell you how well the new codings or changes are going, but I know that a lot of things are happening, however slowly it might feel!

I don't know what else to say, everything comes in cycles, we hit a bad patch and then we hit a good patch, thats life I guess Smiley

Be good. Or evil, whatever.  Wink

Hiddukel, Prince of Lies
Critic

Vsem pizdi! A krilya mne!

View Profile
« Reply #25 on: October 14, 2004, 10:00:45 pm »

every Clan has his Leader (mortal or immortal) except Tower... Please, do something, or just promote the ONE member Misoth to Arcane Lord! A lot of people want to join this community...
Critic

Vsem pizdi! A krilya mne!

View Profile
« Reply #26 on: October 14, 2004, 10:08:55 pm »

PS: nevermind SmileySmileySmiley
Pages: 1 [2] Print 
Solace Old Forum  |  Solace II  |  Common Discussions  |  Topic: I just wonder.. (a small poll added) « previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length