Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
September 20, 2024, 12:50:01 pm
Return to the new forum > Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
News: Tag [log][/log] is still available for posting logs.

Solace Old Forum  |  Solace II  |  Common Discussions  |  Topic: note « previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: note  (Read 1978 times)
master

I'm dalaillama!

View Profile
« on: October 06, 2004, 08:58:37 pm »

I have to inform you that i am going to stop entering Krynn for a while because my RL obligations are prior atm. (Will you finally finish that studies ? - repeating voice of many's in my head)
I am not leaving forever. I hope chars will survive  teeth of time.
I'll see you when i will have some more time for serious playing.
(Guardians skip next 3 rows)
And then watch your back, bloody evils,because  i am going to wrath you while i have >=20  mana, even if you are in towns!
I thank Sharlise for great RP example,she is shining with good.

Or (for RP-ers) :
A young silver pegasus approaches, with yellow parchment reflecting picture of silver battlehammer, signed with Klarion.
Something is scribed in it :
My dear beloved friends protectors of innocents,
Last week i was fighting terrible ice dragon who was terrifying northern plains.I was trying to protect peasants and on their call i came and fought that beast.After week of hunting and fighting,the dragon  was lying dead in blood-puddle because my steel-tiped spear finally brokened his scales and went through his evil heart.
But, the price i have paid is not small.I am lying in dragon's cave with mortal wounds. Will i survive or not,neither clerics,medics nor witches, but time can give you the answer...This is the hour when i remember Sharlise and her good heart and try to find a solace there...
 The rest of letter is covered with dark red spots and unreadable

Well,that's it ,now come back in real life.
CYA and wait for me (to PK you! )

Tongue
Jemma
YaBB God

I'm NOT a llama! I'm a GRANDma :)

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: October 06, 2004, 10:59:25 pm »

Good luck with studies, and I am sure not much will change. Smiley Even if they do, study is more important. Wink RL pays good dividends when you find it. Smiley Be blessed.

You can make a difference. Smiley
dmitrig

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 07, 2004, 10:04:40 am »

I have to inform you that i am going to stop entering Krynn for a while because my RL obligations are prior atm. (Will you finally finish that studies ? - repeating voice of many's in my head)
I am not leaving forever. I hope chars will survive  teeth of time.
I'll see you when i will have some more time for serious playing.
(Guardians skip next 3 rows)
And then watch your back, bloody evils,because  i am going to wrath you while i have >=20  mana, even if you are in towns!
I thank Sharlise for great RP example,she is shining with good.

Or (for RP-ers) :
A young silver pegasus approaches, with yellow parchment reflecting picture of silver battlehammer, signed with Klarion.
Something is scribed in it :
My dear beloved friends protectors of innocents,
Last week i was fighting terrible ice dragon who was terrifying northern plains.I was trying to protect peasants and on their call i came and fought that beast.After week of hunting and fighting,the dragon  was lying dead in blood-puddle because my steel-tiped spear finally brokened his scales and went through his evil heart.
But, the price i have paid is not small.I am lying in dragon's cave with mortal wounds. Will i survive or not,neither clerics,medics nor witches, but time can give you the answer...This is the hour when i remember Sharlise and her good heart and try to find a solace there...
 The rest of letter is covered with dark red spots and unreadable

Well,that's it ,now come back in real life.
CYA and wait for me (to PK you! )

Tongue

I don't even know you but what Solace needs is more people like yourself Smiley

*Grants you a blessing of Paladine*
Pages: [1] Print 
Solace Old Forum  |  Solace II  |  Common Discussions  |  Topic: note « previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length