Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
September 20, 2024, 06:17:39 pm
Return to the new forum > Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
News: Tag [log][/log] is still available for posting logs.

Solace Old Forum  |  Solace II  |  Logs  |  Topic: morons :) « previous next »
Pages: [1] 2 Print
Author Topic: morons :)  (Read 7696 times)
Raider

Life is cruel.

View Profile
« on: October 08, 2004, 10:06:12 am »

Lasinolas hits you over the head with a heavy sack.
You yell 'Help! Lasinolas tried to blackjack me!'
Lasinolas's blackjack injures you.
Lasinolas is in perfect condition. 100%

Tarkath recites a sweet mystical verse.
Lasinolas disappears.
You tell Lasinolas 'random pkiller?'
Lasinolas tells you 'no no need gold ... not random ... chaotic '
You tell Lasinolas 'i am damn follower of chaos'
Lasinolas tells you 'oh realy'
You tell Lasinolas 'i am a thief if you didnt notice'
You tell Lasinolas 'anyway Solace is become worse and worse with people like you'
Lasinolas tells you 'i'm Chaos one and do what i'm whant '
You tell Lasinolas 'are you really sure in your words?'
Lasinolas tells you 'for a now i'm whant gold for my clan'
You tell Lasinolas 'you cant talk?'

No more words..

Forgot to add that i've never met them before and was just walking nearby.
« Last Edit: October 08, 2004, 10:11:52 am by Raider » Logged

Skellum

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: October 08, 2004, 10:19:38 am »

Lasinolas tells you 'no no need gold ... not random ... chaotic '
Lasinolas tells you 'i'm Chaos one and do what i'm whant '
Lasinolas tells you 'for a now i'm whant gold for my clan'

уже только за такие слова он заслуживает аниндакта..."perfect" RP...

я уже не говорю о том...что Tarkath + Lasinolas - пермагруппа...
только заходит один...сразу появляется другой...и поодиночке они сидят тихонько и не высовываются...гопотят только вместе...

мдя, погорячился Ланзо, принимая в клан such morons...
Grim Assassin

My patience is infinite. My ass is grim.

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 08, 2004, 10:35:10 am »

Lets meet and finish these pitiful creatures, and leave their empty corpses upon the entrance to the Caverns of Entropy.

No mercy from my grim ass.
Zdygr

Здыгр аппр устр устр

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 08, 2004, 12:39:04 pm »

You tell Lasinolas 'random pkiller?'
You tell Lasinolas 'anyway Solace is become worse and worse with people like you'

Hate people who tell clanned players such things.

Why do you think they need reason to make your pockets lighter? Why do you think that one follower of Chaos should respect others, who haven't proved they are worthy to become clan members yet? Entropy and Solamnia are different things.
If you are thief, just rob them both. So when you post an application they will tell Lanz that you are cool.

Agreed, moderate RP, moderate English. And permagrouping isn't nice.
Jemma
YaBB God

I'm NOT a llama! I'm a GRANDma :)

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: October 08, 2004, 12:53:28 pm »

Why do you think they need reason to make your pockets lighter? Why do you think that one follower of Chaos should respect others, who haven't proved they are worthy to become clan members yet? Entropy and Solamnia are different things.
If you are thief, just rob them both. So when you post an application they will tell Lanz that you are cool.

Agreed, moderate RP, moderate English. And permagrouping isn't nice.

To join a clan is first, choice. Well, so I thought anyway.

You can make a difference. Smiley
Raider

Life is cruel.

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: October 08, 2004, 01:26:45 pm »

If you think that -attacking- a gnome who is walking by is fine rp by a follower of chaos, go RP somewhere else Smiley Chaos is not attacking everyone you see or doing anything you want.

Grim Assassin

My patience is infinite. My ass is grim.

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: October 08, 2004, 02:49:20 pm »

Agreed, Chaos is not about killing who you want.

Chaos is seeking freedom.

To kill all around you with no reason, is not freedom. It is a prison you create for yourself.

Entropy was originally created for bards, kenders, and others with a free-spirit.

It is not a death-bringing clan. It is not heretics.

My two cents...

No mercy from my grim ass.
Jemma
YaBB God

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: October 08, 2004, 02:55:45 pm »

I feel that many have taken the word ... Chaos .. as ones who reek havoac, chaos, ramdom killing, not knowing the true meaning of the word then. Or is that what it means to be of Chaos alignment?

Solan

Walking eternally in the light.

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: October 08, 2004, 03:13:25 pm »

Well, were this following along with ADnD, Chaotic ethos means roughly that a free spirit is coupled with whatever alignment.  The analogy (hope that's the right word *whistles*) they give for chaotic good is like Robin Hood, a bandit who waylays the evil baron's tax collecters and gives the money to the poor Grin
But then again, this is Solace, so I have no idea Grin

You sank my Scrabbleship!
Aringmarol

I'm a llama!

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: October 08, 2004, 03:30:41 pm »

То что они ходят вместе логично ...
1. они из одного клана
2. они хорошо друг-друга дополняют в ПК.
3. То что они одовременно входят и выходят ... вспомним весь Такхизис в недавнем прошлом ... вся банда из 3-5 челоек ... входили одовременно... и никто вроде не говорил что перм группа это плохо ...

Так что тут то все нормально ...

а РП ...

хмм видя лог ... а точнее You tell Lasinolas 'anyway Solace is become worse and worse with people like you' - это вообще непоймешь что... в каком плохом РП можно обвинять того-же Ласинолаза говоря ему такие вещи ...

Конечно убивать всех на лево и на право не дело ... но вспоминается мне саен ... Smiley) (и не говорите мне что он типа ассасин и все дела ... и у него РП супер ... то что он суда постил в виде рассказа супер а так ... ПК и есть ПК)

Teamkiller

It is a good day to die!

View Profile
« Reply #10 on: October 08, 2004, 06:47:38 pm »

То что они ходят вместе логично ...
1. они из одного клана
2. они хорошо друг-друга дополняют в ПК.
3. То что они одовременно входят и выходят ... вспомним весь Такхизис в недавнем прошлом ... вся банда из 3-5 челоек ... входили одовременно... и никто вроде не говорил что перм группа это плохо ...

Так что тут то все нормально ...

а РП ...

хмм видя лог ... а точнее You tell Lasinolas 'anyway Solace is become worse and worse with people like you' - это вообще непоймешь что... в каком плохом РП можно обвинять того-же Ласинолаза говоря ему такие вещи ...

Конечно убивать всех на лево и на право не дело ... но вспоминается мне саен ... Smiley) (и не говорите мне что он типа ассасин и все дела ... и у него РП супер ... то что он суда постил в виде рассказа супер а так ... ПК и есть ПК)

1. никто не говорит про то, из одного они клана или нет...ходить вместе или по отдельности им не воспрещается...эт раз
2. они ИМЕННО дополняют друг друга, ибо во-первых пермагруппятся, во-вторых если, не дай бог, кто то из них зашел раньше, и второй не заходит в ближайшие 5-10 минут, то ты не найдешь их в рилме, ибо щимятся так...что ты их хрен найдешь...зато как только появляется другой
они быстро начинают храбреть....много ума не надо чтоб завалить кого то одного гопой...
3. не вспоминай Такхов... те по крайней мере хоть чуть чуть но РПлеили...чего не замечается пока у этих хаоситов... вдобавок, Такхи зайдя в рилмы не бежали сразу ипать всех кто у них в ПК....

не вспоминай саена...у него как раз с РП все нормально как у асса, он хоть и ПКилит почти все что может...но задатки РП у него есть однозначно...вспомни лучше своего ассу...и такую же гопу которую вы составляли с вариозом...уж кому кому...а точно не тебе (хотя не буду утверждать что и мне) судить о чужом РП...
ukka

It's not chert that terrible, but his maljutka.

View Profile
« Reply #11 on: October 08, 2004, 07:31:21 pm »

Будет немнога сумбурный коммент (ибо не есь трезвый):
2. они ИМЕННО дополняют друг друга, ибо во-первых пермагруппятся, во-вторых если, не дай бог, кто то из них зашел раньше, и второй не заходит в ближайшие 5-10 минут, то ты не найдешь их в рилме, ибо щимятся так...что ты их хрен найдешь...зато как только появляется другой
они быстро начинают храбреть....много ума не надо чтоб завалить кого то одного гопой...

бился с Tarkoth один на один.. было дело, да.. куча ошибок с моей стороны... ну и с его тоже были.. Smiley

3. не вспоминай Такхов... те по крайней мере хоть чуть чуть но РПлеили...чего не замечается пока у этих хаоситов... вдобавок, Такхи зайдя в рилмы не бежали сразу ипать всех кто у них в ПК....

такхи были злые, но добрые %) поясняю - был маленький, один такх в пк, с ним прибежало человек 5 народу, суппорт немеряный.. умудрился не то чтобы свалить, но еще и погадить немало %))) зато потом респект со стороны парочки такхов выражался.. было приятно %) потому как ньюбай он и в африке ньюбай

не вспоминай саена...у него как раз с РП все нормально как у асса, он хоть и ПКилит почти все что может...но задатки РП у него есть однозначно...вспомни лучше своего ассу...и такую же гопу которую вы составляли с вариозом...уж кому кому...а точно не тебе (хотя не буду утверждать что и мне) судить о чужом РП...

*agree* уважать можно хотя бы за то, что заведомо голых (читать, в нелимитных шмотках) не бил.. просто стренглял %)))
Jemma
YaBB God

View Profile
« Reply #12 on: October 09, 2004, 12:22:37 am »

hmm, I must be drunk. All that seemed .... jabbled up a little. Please explain ... in english? For us nonspeaking english forum readers. Thanks Smiley

kender

View Profile
« Reply #13 on: October 29, 2004, 01:46:33 pm »

1) Lasinolas is not PK'r. He tryed to blackjack and steal from you. It is not attack with 'murder' aim.

2) What RP you want from chaotic thief ? Had he ask you , if he may steal from you ?

3) Its sorrow for me to watch how often peoples try to cover with 'Roleplay' word their own weaknesses and losses.
Raider

Life is cruel.

View Profile
« Reply #14 on: October 30, 2004, 07:26:50 am »

Weaknesses and loses? His groupmate recalled him, so he didnt die.

So you claim blackjack is not offensive skill?Huh

What rp i want from chaotic thief? Someone already said that before.. thief is not just bj %1;loot %1. Thief's rp is deceiving. "Lies must prevail"

and about gold - One word, "please", and i would spare my coins with a fellow follower of shadows.

Pages: [1] 2 Print 
Solace Old Forum  |  Solace II  |  Logs  |  Topic: morons :) « previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length