Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
September 20, 2024, 09:29:14 am
Return to the new forum > Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
News: Tag [log][/log] is still available for posting logs.

Solace Old Forum  |  Solace II  |  Common Discussions  |  Topic: Warders.... « previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: Warders....  (Read 3087 times)
Miradael

Healings Life, Life is Healing

View Profile
« on: October 16, 2004, 04:33:54 am »

Now we just need Warders back... I as Attendent stand alone pretty much... Critas be around like you used to *sigh*... we need an Elder People!!!! Undecided Cry

Priest of Kendermore- Healings Life, Life is Healing
Paola

I am!

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: October 16, 2004, 05:58:45 am »

First of all we need Warders, Miradael. Three non-playing members as we have now is an empty clan. I prefer it like that rather than a flock of sheep who come for the empowers and don't care for the idea.

Assume a virtue, if you have it not.

William Shakespeare
Miradael

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 16, 2004, 06:05:58 am »

we need Warders who acully play... you dont know how it feels to have Lenzorien on your ass... and no one to back up... and haveing to retrieve powers and take powers yourself... it gets annoying.. Warders need a Leader to induct and send out a word for the gates to be open....Warders must come back! Grin Cheesy

Paola

I am!

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 16, 2004, 06:25:28 am »

Oh, believe me, I know how it feels to have Lanzo after you even if you have someone to cover you. Just so you know, I am the active leader of Warders and I am online enough time to handle it. At the moment I don't see anyone worthy among the members to make him the Elder. And I was a bit busy solving the general rules violations lately to write a note about accepting new members, which is my fault actually and will be redeemed soon.

Assume a virtue, if you have it not.

William Shakespeare
Solan

Walking eternally in the light.

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: October 16, 2004, 07:53:16 am »

Being the leader of the Guardians, the only one in hero PK range, opposed to the criminalized entropy Lanzorian, I think I know what it's like to have Lanzorian on my ass with little to no support, and it's not pleasant Wink

You sank my Scrabbleship!
Critic

Vsem pizdi! A krilya mne!

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: October 16, 2004, 11:27:00 am »

Gather some saves and you won't scare of Lanzo.... At least Critas didn't run from him...
Miradael

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: October 16, 2004, 09:56:12 pm »

*rofl*... i ran from him, could of swore i stood by bear until death.... *wink* Roll Eyes

Pages: [1] Print 
Solace Old Forum  |  Solace II  |  Common Discussions  |  Topic: Warders.... « previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length