Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
September 20, 2024, 10:23:23 pm
Return to the new forum > Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
News: Tag [log][/log] is still available for posting logs.

Solace Old Forum  |  Solace II  |  Common Discussions  |  Topic: Looting and PK « previous next »
Pages: 1 [2] Print
Author Topic: Looting and PK  (Read 8739 times)
Zeboim

Better the devil you know than the one you don't.

View Profile
« Reply #15 on: October 26, 2004, 05:45:21 pm »

The three of us, actually.  And be sure that I will be the most inexorable and uncompromising one.  Roll Eyes

Queen Zeboim the Jealous, the Darkling Sea
zondra

I'm a llama!

View Profile
« Reply #16 on: October 26, 2004, 06:16:50 pm »

i agree. i have left solace has well. i kept my knight in case something changes. if not good luck to all and it's been fun, for the most part.
Mandrake

The Magician

View Profile
« Reply #17 on: October 26, 2004, 09:52:32 pm »

Damage has been to mud, and i am afraid that it can not be repaired,
at least from me since i deleted all my chars (3) and scripts and roling scripts
wich i do not wish to remake from scrach..
 Angry

MtM
Solan

Walking eternally in the light.

View Profile
« Reply #18 on: October 26, 2004, 10:50:43 pm »

Hiddy, Majere, Zeboim...if I knew where to find you, I'd buy you all drinks and shake your hands heartily.
*beams happily, with hope restored*

You sank my Scrabbleship!
aresius

I'm a llama! <= OOOOOHHHH LHAma!

View Profile
« Reply #19 on: October 27, 2004, 02:20:27 am »

Back to looting and pk... I agree with hiddys iniciative to keep a eye out for random kills, but I think a hardcoded nokilling (like solan proposed) is a bad idea. It would keep the limited items permanently iwht a certain char, wich would be very frustrating. Imagine waiting for the 800 years for you to have a chance to get the item you really wanted, the pk sistem keeps a flow. Furthermore, I was never a very good pker, whenever i play a knight my cons goes to like 8  before i reach teh hero rank, but i think the battles and dying are part of the game, and part of the emotion (PART, i also hate ppl with no rp at all). Clans would lose a good part of their sense if there was a nokilling restriction. And twards looting... Well, i think that, though it can be VERY frustrating, get over it.. its just a game. I lost vengeance/reflecting armguards/ platinum dragon meddalion/ blue crystal tiara and a shield with a white cross at one blow once with eglamore, and even because of his rp i didint feel that bad about it... I was even thinking i might had been to collective for a knight.
So... I think imms keeping a eye out is enough, we should trust them and keep things as they are.
Solan

Walking eternally in the light.

View Profile
« Reply #20 on: October 27, 2004, 02:35:57 am »

Bwa! Grin  It was just a suggestion I vaguely recalled from before, and the oppositions repeated here several times from various people I was already thinking myself Wink I completely agree that Imms monitoring and such is a vastly better idea, my personal preference as well, and we should be willing to help them in return however we can.
« Last Edit: October 27, 2004, 02:40:12 am by Solan » Logged

You sank my Scrabbleship!
Jemma
YaBB God

I'm NOT a llama! I'm a GRANDma :)

View Profile
« Reply #21 on: October 27, 2004, 09:14:51 am »

Hiddy? Hiddy? Hiddy??? hmm Heidi you mean right?  Tongue

Well, I will just reveal who my char is to one and all, and that way, when you see me, you will KNOW NOT TO PK ME PLEEEEEEEEASE!!!

I want to explore  Cry and die by the hands of natural mobs, not PK-ing idiots, oops, I mean morons, no wait sorry. I mean ... players?

THank you Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Kiss Shocked Cool Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin

You can make a difference. Smiley
Pages: 1 [2] Print 
Solace Old Forum  |  Solace II  |  Common Discussions  |  Topic: Looting and PK « previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length