Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
September 20, 2024, 02:52:29 am
Return to the new forum > Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
News: Tag [log][/log] is still available for posting logs.

Solace Old Forum  |  Solace II  |  Logs  |  Topic: Morons. Immortals, you MUST read it. « previous next »
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 Print
Author Topic: Morons. Immortals, you MUST read it.  (Read 30307 times)
Elutharo

Buck Futter!

View Profile
« Reply #30 on: October 28, 2004, 06:12:57 pm »

..................... what ooc gang you dips**t

"Im sure Hitler was great with his family" - George Carlin
BEHC

I'm a llama!

View Profile
« Reply #31 on: October 28, 2004, 06:17:00 pm »

...... closed....
Dont you understand?
Elutharo

Buck Futter!

View Profile
« Reply #32 on: October 28, 2004, 06:17:37 pm »

well beings you just responded, no its not closed, your incredibly intelligent:-D

Hiddukel

Prince of Lies

View Profile
« Reply #33 on: October 28, 2004, 07:10:09 pm »

As well as being a Tower Mage, Serril is an Elf, perhaps holding all life in high regard.

Thats a good enough reason to strike a necromancer with his cursed undead horde by itself, if he wants to explain it that way.

Hiddukel, Prince of Lies
Pirate Roberto

Will you send me an angel?

View Profile
« Reply #34 on: October 28, 2004, 08:23:07 pm »

One crappy cheater versus another one crappy cheater... It's not a surprise that there's a lot of crap in this topic.

Do you see? My letters are flaming.
BEHC

I'm a llama!

View Profile
« Reply #35 on: October 28, 2004, 09:19:21 pm »

Hey, piratoso, i know WHO are you, so shut your dirty mouth up. crappy cheater ? just *lol*
Majere

Counsellor of the Gods

View Profile
« Reply #36 on: October 28, 2004, 11:49:17 pm »

Wow, do you ever have a stink on that someone who hates you saw someone else who hates you getting attacked by you, and then decided to help out. You know, because that's what good aligns do occasionally, help each other in the face of overwhelming undead hordes.

Sheesh, get over it. I'm sure you've raped enough good aligns simply by turning up at the right place at the right time, whether by accident or OOC. So what.
Hiddukel

Prince of Lies

View Profile
« Reply #37 on: October 29, 2004, 12:47:34 am »

Lock this topic, its getting ridiculous.

Sure, Tower Magi don't get along with Solamnics, but its more a matter of pride, arrogance, and mistrust, not outright hatred.

A good Elf who see's another good creature attacked by a horde of evils could forget in an instant simple pride and mistrust, and rush to his aid.

Roleplay is never black and white, and its foolish to twist the millions of different aspects of roleplay to suit your anger or your arguments when you need it to.

You were so ready to kill this Knight, and all of a sudden you were denied the chance, so its natural to find an argument to show how this should never of happened. But in this case, with the long history of good roleplay between Serril, Elutharo, and others, I see no need to punish Serril for his natural instincts to protect another creature of light, NO MATTER if he does not normally trust the creature. The greater evil, i.e. the necromancer and his hordes, is the immediate threat.

Don't yell at me to read the books, because its simple; I don't like the man who lives next door to me, in fact I think he is weird, crazy and a little creepy. But if I saw him being beaten up by someone bigger, would I think 'Well, I'll leave him to suffer.' Hell no. As, I hope, a good person, I'd step in and save his weird ass. Doesn't mean I like him. I just don't like seeing needless pain.

Blah blah, huge post again, just lock it Smiley

Hiddukel, Prince of Lies
Solan

Walking eternally in the light.

View Profile
« Reply #38 on: October 29, 2004, 12:54:23 am »

Well said, oh Princely one
*grins all kenderlike*

You sank my Scrabbleship!
Pirate Roberto

Will you send me an angel?

View Profile
« Reply #39 on: October 29, 2004, 07:01:57 am »

Oh, no! The crappy cheater knows WHO I am!  Embarrassed
Ehm, and WHO am I?  Huh

Do you see? My letters are flaming.
Raider

Life is cruel.

View Profile
« Reply #40 on: October 29, 2004, 08:24:50 am »

Hiddy, Grandmaster of Solamnia called mage of Tower to place a wall in heretics camp, to entrap the heretic inside(perhaps i  am wrong.. ). It doesnt look good to me Smiley

Hiddukel

Prince of Lies

View Profile
« Reply #41 on: October 29, 2004, 10:04:16 am »

Actually, lets just let them all smash each other Smiley Rumble!

Hiddukel, Prince of Lies
Elutharo

Buck Futter!

View Profile
« Reply #42 on: October 29, 2004, 11:06:33 pm »

Hiddy, Grandmaster of Solamnia called mage of Tower to place a wall in heretics camp, to entrap the heretic inside(perhaps i  am wrong.. ). It doesnt look good to me Smiley

It was a wall so i could get my item from heretics while izmar was hunting me.... there were no heretics on...

kender

View Profile
« Reply #43 on: October 30, 2004, 12:03:08 am »

An necromancer summons and kills two minotaur warriors, telling them no word,
Without ANY roleplay, as far as you respect this word and appeal to its potential in Solace world. He do not talks them, he do not even drop a look at’em .Later, he sees an hatred Knights of Solamnia, speaking with Tower mage Serril. The necromancer interrupts their speaking, attacking Knight, and then he wonders, why he got attacked by Serril. Rofl.
If you’d require roleplay from yourself also, not from anothers only, you’d ask Serril, if you may attack this knight. You demand respect to yourself, dark mage, from the side of Tower member. But seems you forgot that respect is twobladed thing.
   It was you who showed Serril you don’t care about him and his opinion, intruding to his talk. Well it was natural idea to teach you to respect others, not only your powers.

And again about Roleplay. Almost all your log you play quake on Solace, seeing no resistance. And as far as you meet it, you cry like baby ‘Mommy, they are BAD’ ! Well there are cool word ‘Roleplay’ behind that you hide your own retreat and your own problems.
   Let be honest. Just say : ‘ I’m angry to Serril that he defended Elutharo ‘. Do it several times, and probably you wont make it as subject of publicity.
Dudley

...If chins could kill...

View Profile
« Reply #44 on: October 30, 2004, 02:30:26 am »

Well put.

Close the door! What were you raised ina barn?! ...You were....with the rest of you primitives...
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 Print 
Solace Old Forum  |  Solace II  |  Logs  |  Topic: Morons. Immortals, you MUST read it. « previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length