Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
September 20, 2024, 09:46:10 am
Return to the new forum > Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
News: Tag [log][/log] is still available for posting logs.

Solace Old Forum  |  Solace II  |  Ideas  |  Topic: A idea! « previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: A idea!  (Read 2175 times)
aresius

I'm a llama! <= OOOOOHHHH LHAma!

View Profile
« on: November 12, 2004, 02:42:11 am »

Just another idea that hit me. Maybe some clerics, particularly the defensive ones like of mishakal paladine etc. could have a magical version of rescue, more potent even. It would be a foce field they create around the group that directs the damage delt to others twards them, including magic. I think its cool, but do admit its quite overpower....  But immies, with their all mighty powers might find a way to squeeze it in Wink  . That ability wouldent fit knights since they are less spiritual and already have rescue...
AH, another idea i was meaning to post is for feats. Maybe instead of receiving 1 1st, 2nd and 3rd feat point you would receive 1 feat point, then 2 feat points and afterwards 3 feat points, of equal value. So a player could choose to, have 3 2nd level feats, or a bunch of 1st level feats, or two 3rd level feats, so on.  Of course this would require limitations so someone wouldent abuse and give himself 6 1st level toughnessess or something, but I think the freedom it would allow to chose the feats would be better, since sometimes, for some race-class combinations, i get to the third level feat, and with the options given sometimes think, man, balance would be nice now (or something similar)
Well, thats it for this post...  Cheesy
Critic

Vsem pizdi! A krilya mne!

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: November 12, 2004, 03:46:15 am »

paladine clerics are defensive? are you joiking?
Solan

Walking eternally in the light.

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 12, 2004, 04:01:41 am »

Paladine clerics are quite insane enough, thanks Tongue
But maybe for Majere clerics as well as Mishakal?

You sank my Scrabbleship!
Pages: [1] Print 
Solace Old Forum  |  Solace II  |  Ideas  |  Topic: A idea! « previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length