Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
September 20, 2024, 02:30:54 pm
Return to the new forum > Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
News: Tag [log][/log] is still available for posting logs.

Solace Old Forum  |  Solace II  |  Logs  |  Topic: what i missunderstand (part II) « previous next »
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] Print
Author Topic: what i missunderstand (part II)  (Read 18280 times)
Kiri-Jolith
YaBB God

I am the warchief!

View Profile
« Reply #45 on: November 25, 2004, 08:06:21 am »

It was player called Umashmepara. It's deeds of ancient times and of another worlds.
   Uma was leader of clan called Freyr - Solamnia analog.

She died a lot of times. Just coz she went to protect her hq even with enemy superirity. Just she were real knight.

Pity to know no peoples of such class NOW and HERE.
She was quite a bitch. Don't mention Helliconia MUD here, it makes me sick.  Shocked

For the Light! Angry
kender

View Profile
« Reply #46 on: November 25, 2004, 08:21:37 am »

Just show of knight attacking in city center make me sick. Well it's allowed, but it has such unpleasant taste, that i just have to remember something nice..or dream about it Tongue
  Seems all the world is turning about stuff, without any another ideals, and the head of torch, that eliminates shroud, the part of such world in the same degree, in what the usual lowlevel looter is.
Rual

View Profile
« Reply #47 on: November 25, 2004, 10:03:06 pm »

Lets treat that topic as something about honour and roleplay - so few things for you to discuss as well:
1) Unusual thing - some noble person (lets call it knight, though it can be takhisis, heretic, solamnia or any other) come to reraid or defend during raid and dies.. Very noble enemies return him ALL of his clothes and weapons. What a noble person should do now? Return his item back. He goes, dies again, noble enemies give him all back. Rinse and repeat:)
2) Second thing - all cry about full loot. Men, be honest with yourself. If you wont be allowed to loot ( full loot is actually a very thin notion, that cant be fully defined) - will you play that game?? It will turn into another quest mud with limited pk

Wanted to say something else - but forgot  Undecided

Slay the innocent! And loot them all:)
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] Print 
Solace Old Forum  |  Solace II  |  Logs  |  Topic: what i missunderstand (part II) « previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length