Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
September 21, 2024, 12:45:47 am
Return to the new forum > Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
News: Tag [log][/log] is still available for posting logs.

Solace Old Forum  |  Solace II  |  Logs  |  Topic: strange throw « previous next »
Pages: 1 [2] Print
Author Topic: strange throw  (Read 11967 times)
Vasq

Damn, why my karma is -1?

View Profile
« Reply #15 on: March 02, 2004, 11:35:59 am »

You right. I spend about 5 years playing Solace, and I would be pleasured to play something that appers to be quite similar to old Solace. Of course new implementors will brings some new ideas and will made new world. But I think most players would like to see something similar to old world. Look at Dawn of Eternity where all areas are new and almost all code was rewrieted. I don't feel myself there quite good. And simple comparing number player here and there would say a lot about what everyone want to see. Something like old Solace. With old clans, old areas and old tactics. It surely will bring luck and success to this project.
Kiri-Jolith
YaBB God

I am the warchief!

View Profile
« Reply #16 on: March 02, 2004, 12:10:22 pm »

To say the truth, I do not care. What about areas, they will be like map of Ansalon. Best we can do.

For the Light! Angry
Bellatrix

Healer of Mishakal

View Profile
« Reply #17 on: March 02, 2004, 12:58:37 pm »

Sure, everyone here misses the old Solace, and wishes for things to be the way they were... but truthfully, Solace is about the PEOPLE, and the atmosphere, more than it is the code. Isn't it nice to be able to be here, as new Solace is being built, so that your opinions and advice on how things should be implemented can be heard and have some weight, rather than in the old one where nothing was likely to be changed? BE happy for what you have  Smiley

"Then your mother, Raith, failed to educate you" - Aresius

You yell 'Help! I'm being attacked by the ancient black dragon, Khisanth!' Grin
Morte
« Reply #18 on: March 02, 2004, 02:23:07 pm »

Sure, everyone here misses the old Solace, and wishes for things to be the way they were... but truthfully, Solace is about the PEOPLE, and the atmosphere, more than it is the code. Isn't it nice to be able to be here, as new Solace is being built, so that your opinions and advice on how things should be implemented can be heard and have some weight, rather than in the old one where nothing was likely to be changed? BE happy for what you have  Smiley
I'm happy. The question is not in my happyness.  Cheesy
The question is in success of this project.
Kiri-Jolith
YaBB God

I am the warchief!

View Profile
« Reply #19 on: March 02, 2004, 07:47:29 pm »

Yes, Morte. Two more notes of such kind, and I will close the project. Is it what you want?

For the Light! Angry
Solan

Walking eternally in the light.

View Profile
« Reply #20 on: March 02, 2004, 09:53:10 pm »

I'd just like to say that I agree with Bellatrix, and just want to say to you Kiri that I and those I play with all appreciate everything you're doing.  Sure we miss old Solace, but new Solace is great as well.

You sank my Scrabbleship!
Morte
« Reply #21 on: March 03, 2004, 05:54:46 am »

Yes, Morte. Two more notes of such kind, and I will close the project. Is it what you want?
No offence Kiri, relax .
You should not became mad so easy.
Recalling Chemosh? Roll Eyes
Fhanit
« Reply #22 on: March 04, 2004, 06:42:12 am »

when the solace appears, and trust me it will....i dont expect everyone to come, cause many people agree with kiri on unique mud, but i am hoping to have all ex-solacers that want old solace back to come to mine, but that is only a hope. I respect that kiri has gone out and done a unique-type mud, because its what he wants to do, but i want old solace, perhaps that is reason why i am not an immortal on his solace now, haha
Kalis
« Reply #23 on: March 12, 2004, 04:46:19 am »

I have to agree.  I like others here miss the old Solace but, to be honest I am really digging this new one.  There are a lot of things that were not on the " O.S." that I like.  I played "O.S." for like 6 years, and it was by far the best mud I had played, but this "N.S." that Kiri put together is growing on me.

The thing I like quite a bit is how fast the immortals are with fixing problems, and fixing problem characters.  I'm sure you have all read the logs and posts on here where the imms have already banned people that were making trouble.  No offense to Chemosh but, do you recall how toward the end the imms just didn't seem to give a s**t?

And for those of you that have posted ideas or even read the ideas here, how fast have they been implemented or responded to as to why they weren't?  Pretty damn quick if you ask me.

Anyway...thats my 2 cents so I'm going to leave on this note...Hey, at least Palanthas is the same right?  Wink
Morte
« Reply #24 on: March 12, 2004, 08:45:04 am »

I have to agree.  I like others here miss the old Solace but, to be honest I am really digging this new one.  There are a lot of things that were not on the " O.S." that I like.  I played "O.S." for like 6 years, and it was by far the best mud I had played, but this "N.S." that Kiri put together is growing on me.

The thing I like quite a bit is how fast the immortals are with fixing problems, and fixing problem characters.  I'm sure you have all read the logs and posts on here where the imms have already banned people that were making trouble.  No offense to Chemosh but, do you recall how toward the end the imms just didn't seem to give a s**t?

And for those of you that have posted ideas or even read the ideas here, how fast have they been implemented or responded to as to why they weren't?  Pretty damn quick if you ask me.

Anyway...thats my 2 cents so I'm going to leave on this note...Hey, at least Palanthas is the same right?  Wink
nope ... where is Shokian groove? where is courtyard?
Critic

Vsem pizdi! A krilya mne!

View Profile
« Reply #25 on: March 12, 2004, 04:36:12 pm »

write these areas
Morte
« Reply #26 on: March 12, 2004, 05:01:23 pm »

write these areas
You want me to do that ?
Nope, Kiri do not trust me writing areas after HCT   Roll Eyes
He has more talented builders. Wink
Fhanit
« Reply #27 on: March 13, 2004, 10:15:45 am »

He has no talented builders because he thinks he is the greatest builder in the world. Dont get me wrong, he is better than most, but his expectations are too high.
grinka

newbies are welcome

View Profile WWW
« Reply #28 on: March 15, 2004, 02:57:07 pm »

I think it's better for you all to stop such kind of discussion.

[Team: nuclear revenge will follow]
[Team: goblins are most powerful]
Pages: 1 [2] Print 
Solace Old Forum  |  Solace II  |  Logs  |  Topic: strange throw « previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length