Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
September 20, 2024, 10:26:22 pm
Return to the new forum > Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
News: Tag [log][/log] is still available for posting logs.

Solace Old Forum  |  Solace II  |  Logs  |  Topic: Could anyone explain THIS?! « previous next »
Pages: 1 [2] 3 Print
Author Topic: Could anyone explain THIS?!  (Read 14889 times)
Kiri-Jolith
YaBB God

I am the warchief!

View Profile
« Reply #15 on: March 04, 2004, 07:57:51 pm »

Ok, calm down guys. Sirrion is too harsh, and I have no internet connection at daytime. I will tell him out.  Sad

I knew Huurk killed these two, also I knew they are playing in a siteteam. So I didn't punish Huurk. I dislike such a behavior too. And this is probably my mistake that I didn't delete both of them when I saw them killing good aligned mobile.

If I catch your Heretics online, justice will be served.  Wink

For the Light! Angry
Kiri-Jolith
YaBB God

I am the warchief!

View Profile
« Reply #16 on: March 04, 2004, 08:09:50 pm »

Yes, and one more thing. I ask you not to delete-delete so fast, if you was punished without a real reason. We are making mistakes, but we can fix them.

For the Light! Angry
CTpaTer

mda

View Profile
« Reply #17 on: March 04, 2004, 08:15:54 pm »

Ok, calm down guys. Sirrion is too harsh, and I have no internet connection at daytime. I will tell him out.  Sad

I knew Huurk killed these two, also I knew they are playing in a siteteam. So I didn't punish Huurk. I dislike such a behavior too. And this is probably my mistake that I didn't delete both of them when I saw them killing good aligned mobile.

If I catch your Heretics online, justice will be served.  Wink

That's all I wanted to see. Thank you, Lord Kiri-Jolith, for the comprehension.
Critic

Vsem pizdi! A krilya mne!

View Profile
« Reply #18 on: March 04, 2004, 10:43:25 pm »

Btw, about full loot clanless... I will be attacked many times by one player, one or two times i will not loot him, but if he continue his attempts surely he would be full looted... And nevermind that I an knight of Takhisis and he is clanless. Am I not right, Sirrion?
Bacuha
« Reply #19 on: March 04, 2004, 10:46:42 pm »

Where is tons of info about Dragonlance in internet. About Heretics Code knows only old Chemosh's Solace players(that's why we are closeing eyes on many).
I stripped all equip from all who was involved in looting(accept Korli).
About your action. I like your roleplay. But you made misstake and I think you are not a baby to cry. I think you will understand why I did what I did.

Allright, all is clear for now.
But... to avoid such missunderstanding in the future... Could you post here Code of Heretics. You are right. There are no Heretics in books so I dont know much about them.
Kiri-Jolith
YaBB God

I am the warchief!

View Profile
« Reply #20 on: March 04, 2004, 10:46:46 pm »

Actualy, you are not right.  Undecided

You should rather pray/report to Immortals that he spamm attacks you. And loot, lets say, 2-5 things. This way you will not face bad consequences.  Wink

For the Light! Angry
Critic

Vsem pizdi! A krilya mne!

View Profile
« Reply #21 on: March 04, 2004, 10:51:30 pm »

But if I can prevent his future spamm attacks myself, what for I should pray?
Maybe if my enemy more powerfull than me and strikes me more and more then I should pray...
Bacuha
« Reply #22 on: March 04, 2004, 10:51:51 pm »

Yes, and one more thing. I ask you not to delete-delete so fast, if you was punished without a real reason. We are making mistakes, but we can fix them.

Thank you very much! None of my Old-Solace friends believed that gods may admit their mistakes *smile* Im really happy that they were wrong *smile*
Thank you again.
Kiri-Jolith
YaBB God

I am the warchief!

View Profile
« Reply #23 on: March 04, 2004, 10:52:24 pm »

Spamm attacks are forbidden. You must report all cases where the rules being broken.

For the Light! Angry
Bacuha
« Reply #24 on: March 04, 2004, 10:56:39 pm »

I knew Huurk killed these two, also I knew they are playing in a siteteam. So I didn't punish Huurk.
Eeee.... Im not sure that I understoand. Is kiling clanless bad at all. Shouldnt I slay everyone with magical aura near me anymore? *smile* Or should I just avoid looting?
Kiri-Jolith
YaBB God

I am the warchief!

View Profile
« Reply #25 on: March 04, 2004, 11:09:22 pm »

You can loot, of course. But keep in mind, it is not so good to full loot and spamm kill people. You are powerful and brave fighters. You wouldn't probably attack 2vs1, or even 3vs2. This is a very delicate subject to discuss anyway...

For the Light! Angry
Teamkiller

It is a good day to die!

View Profile
« Reply #26 on: March 05, 2004, 07:24:47 am »

You are powerful and brave fighters. You wouldn't probably attack 2vs1, or even 3vs2.
But this brave Heretics come to Tower when they has two-time advantage at least..... not less.....  Grin Only Semaj come alone sometimes (this is a brave Warlord as I see Smiley )
Spoon
« Reply #27 on: March 05, 2004, 09:20:32 am »

So let me get this straight, if I were in a clan and someone killed me, I couldn't fight them and get my stuff back if they weren't in a clan?
I kinda thought thats what the knights were for, I mean in the books they basically were to police of world, they served justice, and upheld their own laws.
So in theory a random pkiller, would be a prime target for the knights, because he is breaking the law.
So I guess, this is a bit of a question/suggestion.
If you can't pk clanless players, why not create a clan to Protect the clan players from non-clan aligned players? If that makes sense.
And is there a rule about getting your eq back after being killed? I just want to know for future reference. If I were in a clan, and a non-clan aligned player killed me, would it be alright for me to kill him and get my stuff back? And yes Apheth and Sourn attacked me, and it wasn't just them there was also a cleric of Morgion with them.  Angry Take care everyone. Cheers.
Morte
« Reply #28 on: March 05, 2004, 06:10:43 pm »

I kinda thought thats what the knights were for, I mean in the books they basically were to police of world, they served justice, and upheld their own laws.
So in theory a random pkiller, would be a prime target for the knights, because he is breaking the law.
PK - is  a criminal action only in law-zone.
And there will be guardians soon (i beleave) who will protect players on law-zones.
And yes, sure if you have been killed by some unclanned character and was full looted by him,  you can slay and full loot him.  And recover not only your stuff, but also and get his.. Why not ? His equipment you can allways sacrifice if you are  a Knight or a Heretic.
Solan

Walking eternally in the light.

View Profile
« Reply #29 on: March 06, 2004, 05:12:13 am »

I believe what Spoon was trying to say about the Knights was that a random PK-er is someone who would be seen as a menace and a threat against the people the Solamnics are sworn to protect (at least in the series they are).

You sank my Scrabbleship!
Pages: 1 [2] 3 Print 
Solace Old Forum  |  Solace II  |  Logs  |  Topic: Could anyone explain THIS?! « previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length