Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
September 27, 2024, 08:23:20 pm
Check the old forum > Home Help Login Register
News: --------------------------------
solace.senseisoft.com:4000

- Please no drama, no toxic stuff etc. Respect each other. Let everyone play and enjoy.
- Respect legacy of Solace: roleplay.
- Strictly follow ALL RULES.

Consider clans closed for now. Write a role indicating you'd love a certain clan; you might be inducted at some point (don't worry about your level).

Coming soon: a solution for solo mages level grind. Multicharring is NOT allowed (see above about following all rules).

Cheers!

(don't forget to invite friends on other platforms)
--------------------------------
1.5 player is in MUD and chromatic is already stored (c)
--------------------------------
Registration is disabled due to numerous spam bots.

+  Solace MUD Official Forum
|-+  General
| |-+  The Inn
| | |-+  RE: He got looted
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: RE: He got looted  (Read 3648 times)
jemma
« on: February 25, 2006, 01:15:46 pm »

I hope he wasn't playing Solace!! I'll have to connect the sound, though I don't think I really want to hear what is being screamed. LOL But isn't that just about how it goes when you get looted?

na lol
Valeria
« Reply #1 on: February 25, 2006, 07:31:14 pm »

Actually, Jemma, I think he was reading the forum...  Wink
jemma
« Reply #2 on: February 26, 2006, 09:40:03 am »

LOL  Tongue
Quino

Vicious IRC marauder

« Reply #3 on: February 26, 2006, 12:04:03 pm »

I can't even imagine Jemma without LOL Tongue
aps
« Reply #4 on: March 04, 2006, 06:09:59 am »

well, all i can say early death from heart attack, and i didn't understand a word he was screaming
glad i am american after watching that, and also glad i can live without my equipment
you think about it you could get about anything you probably had back in a week, cuz there are plenty of decent ppl on solace that are welling to help ppl that lost their equipment
the other day i told an elf (my enemy) if he lost his equipment cuz he died and was waiting at the pit, i would get him some to replace what he lost
if i do pk someone i'll never take everything they have, only a select few items if i take anything
that is a rule they should make to give players a chance to survive, but i don't know if that is a possibility
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length