Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 24, 2024, 10:07:57 am
Check the old forum > Home Help Login Register
News: --------------------------------
Non official version
skal.ru 4000
--------------------------------
1.5 player is in MUD and chromatic is already stored (c)

--------------------------------
Registration is disabled due to numerous spam bots.

+  Solace MUD Official Forum
|-+  Solace Development
| |-+  Ideas
| | |-+  goods
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: goods  (Read 3786 times)
master
« on: October 28, 2005, 10:47:09 pm »

I am suggesting to give those who want to pay possibility to pay money for resistances, with maximum 20 resistances (so noone can be immune) for example some few tens of bucks. Personally, i live in poor country and i would not pay that, but lets suppose there could be players from rich countries who could afford that.
All this idea is because i think some money can make some things rolling over faster. Not of course to make you imms rich (laugh) but to get some help in equipment, hardware, help to engage professional designer for site, give something for banners, improve stability of server and so on... That could be way to help to make players base grow and give more quality and playability to mud.
Chemosh, Lord of Undead
Immortal

« Reply #1 on: October 31, 2005, 11:04:51 pm »

Make me rich, uhhm, good idea, okay, each 1 percent of resistance gonna cost you an X5 BMW - fine ? *smile*

Please do not open this theme once again.

Chemosh
Sirrion

« Reply #2 on: November 01, 2005, 07:50:29 am »

New service! Forum Karma cleaning for $$  Grin

И поэтому я так бегу по дороге
С патефоном волшебным в тележке своей.
jAx
Lifetime Member

Kingdoms are forged by war...

« Reply #3 on: November 01, 2005, 07:23:45 pm »

Chemosh get in touch with me...I need to know what you are working with now so I can get the new machine rolling and send it out to you

Wars come and go, but my soldiers stay eternal.
master
« Reply #4 on: November 03, 2005, 01:52:14 am »

hmmm

"Please do not open this theme once again."

I get a bit angry when someone tries to shut my mouth, even if he is doing that in gentle way... Smiley

I was knowing your opinion before i saw your reply. I want to see more opinions before i lock this topic. Of course you have privilege to lock any topic you want to lock if you want to be like Josif Visarionovich.

I will play when there is at least 25-30 players on. As a reminder i will post every day in separate topic how many players there is online in that time. So maybe 'someone' will get opinion that mud should have stronger  promotion.

Calling players to simply click and vote in mud connector will not give anything because the same thing are doing muds with 100 players, which are giving them 100 votes. So list in mud connector can not be changed if 10 people vote every day. Forget about it.
« Last Edit: November 03, 2005, 02:10:26 am by master » Logged
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length