Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 27, 2024, 12:23:10 pm
Check the old forum > Home Help Login Register
News: --------------------------------
Non official version
skal.ru 4000
--------------------------------
1.5 player is in MUD and chromatic is already stored (c)

--------------------------------
Registration is disabled due to numerous spam bots.

+  Solace MUD Official Forum
|-+  General
| |-+  Logs
| | |-+  Im out too. Here are some logs.
« previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7 Print
Author Topic: Im out too. Here are some logs.  (Read 48815 times)
unreal

Vicious IRC marauder

« Reply #100 on: October 14, 2014, 12:59:31 pm »

This just shows how high your moral standarts are. And this is one of the reasons why i dislike you.

No, actually it just shows your point of view and nothing more.

For the darkness! Angry
unreal

Vicious IRC marauder

« Reply #101 on: October 14, 2014, 01:36:34 pm »

Whoa whoa whoa the great unreal has gotten pked before?  This isnt a world i wanna live in!

ahaha yep Grin mrrak died 3 times if i'm not mistaken - two of them being afk (Chiendelna and Zuggroth) and one to some newbie beast assassin of much higher level (this rage of wolverine is terrible thing) Grin

For the darkness! Angry
n00b
Lifetime Member

« Reply #102 on: October 14, 2014, 01:41:15 pm »

If my memory serves me well, leveling skills and spells while afk is against the game rules and can be a punishable offense itself...

I would fully expect to die if i did it. And would not expose myself for doing so, even if i died.

second that

Heretics never die, they just go to hell and regroup!
I will never response to khiren's messages on forum. No more. I promise! To myself and everyone.
Proph

« Reply #103 on: October 15, 2014, 01:19:48 am »

I've had spells with my necro that literally took over an hour of real time to get that final percentage for mastery.
Are you going to tell me I'm supposed to sit there and stare at the screen punching in the same command/sleep/wake for over an hour straight?

Sorry but that's ludicrous. I'm not saying you should go watch a movie while your char is on autopilot, but I see absolutely nothing wrong with having solace going on the background while you do something a little more stimulating or productive (and check back periodically).
« Last Edit: October 15, 2014, 01:22:24 am by Proph » Logged

Nothing is too much to hope for.
zondra

« Reply #104 on: October 15, 2014, 02:06:02 am »

I agree but in'guild isnt safest place, go to some'random cursed area
bluesky

« Reply #105 on: October 15, 2014, 02:32:49 am »

Let it work in background while in meantime you watch movie with player on top of screen Smiley
You will see guildguard yelling

"Come to the edge," he said.
They said, "We are afraid".
"Come to the edge," he said.
They come, he pushed them...
and they flew.
Proph

« Reply #106 on: October 15, 2014, 02:46:38 am »

Let it work in background while in meantime you watch movie with player on top of screen Smiley
You will see guildguard yelling
Actually I'm usually doing homework or something at work if I have solace in the background. Not everyone has a mountain of available time.

unreal

Vicious IRC marauder

« Reply #107 on: October 15, 2014, 04:15:52 am »

Not everyone has a mountain of available time.

that isn't an excuse. and there are no rules that forbids to kill you while you're doing your homework. if you decided to master your spells being afk - be ready to be killed.

For the darkness! Angry
omledufromage

See you space cowboy...

« Reply #108 on: October 15, 2014, 04:20:16 am »

But i did plan on quitting once Garthan died. I was amazed i lasted so long.

probably because too fast quit from mud?)

Just one thing here: I'm surprised with such kind of annoying attitude. None of Anza's characters were hunted on the same level as Garthan was. And yet, they all died much much faster.  Wink
Go learn how to play instead of wasting time here in forum trying to annoy people.
« Last Edit: October 15, 2014, 04:28:35 am by omledufromage » Logged

c'mon, just relax and try to imagine that you're just a letters on the screens of other people Grin
Proph

« Reply #109 on: October 15, 2014, 04:31:57 am »

Not everyone has a mountain of available time.

that isn't an excuse. and there are no rules that forbids to kill you while you're doing your homework. if you decided to master your spells being afk - be ready to be killed.
So many blind people reading this forum.

I said repeatedly that it's my own fault for getting killed while mastering.

n00b
Lifetime Member

« Reply #110 on: October 15, 2014, 07:28:18 am »

AFK - Allowed Free Kill

Heretics never die, they just go to hell and regroup!
I will never response to khiren's messages on forum. No more. I promise! To myself and everyone.
zondra

« Reply #111 on: October 15, 2014, 03:23:01 pm »

But i did plan on quitting once Garthan died. I was amazed i lasted so long.

probably because too fast quit from mud?)

Just one thing here: I'm surprised with such kind of annoying attitude. None of Anza's characters were hunted on the same level as Garthan was. And yet, they all died much much faster.  Wink
Go learn how to play instead of wasting time here in forum trying to annoy people.

Garthan did live long time,  teleporting then quiting in random guilds,  i attacked him one on one couple times, very fast quaffer of return potions, best I've ever seen, glad to slay only one of my chars he killed'was naked liz
jAx
Lifetime Member

Kingdoms are forged by war...

« Reply #112 on: October 15, 2014, 04:53:05 pm »

lets take a second perspective on who won all the fights between us

http://solace.i-read-you.ru/forum/logs/lview2.php?log=250

Wars come and go, but my soldiers stay eternal.
zondra

« Reply #113 on: October 15, 2014, 05:10:30 pm »

Nice butt kicking, way'to play a thief
Proph

« Reply #114 on: October 15, 2014, 05:19:59 pm »

Yep, jAx plays a mean rogue and he pays his dues. Super diligent prepper.

Garthan wanted to die. He wasn't going to make it easy but he wanted someone to knock him off his high elephant. I shouldn't have even been playing though, my link was awful and I was dead tired. Still not happy with myself that I let my protections drop and kept pursuing him.

About being benched.... hah, you know that wasn't the end of that Wink

Edit: Hahahaha, didn't even realize I scourged you. I was more tired than I thought
« Last Edit: October 15, 2014, 05:23:17 pm by Proph » Logged

omledufromage

See you space cowboy...

« Reply #115 on: October 15, 2014, 07:04:39 pm »

Zondra, your lame-ass name calling from behind a wall is quite easy to accomplish. The only two logs you have posted were one of you killing AFK Sharoth and other of killink link dead me. Good playin' on your part.

Anyways. Get yourself hunted on the same level and try to see if it is easy, huh?
Oh wait... you already were a little hunted (not nearly as much, though) by Anza when you played Hextall. All you did was fast-quit to save your self and log in with your character "zondra" to watch when he and other takhisis stayed online. Bravo, my friend, bravo.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
jAx, nice fighting, dude.  Smiley It does seem like a well-balanced battle between the two of you for the most part. Immunity from cleave is a ball-buster.
And I see you attacked him while he was trying to get his sanc potions back. Smart. Wink
As for death. Arpade told me he thought Captain was gonna attack you in that situation. That's why he called it a stupid death.  Smiley

PS: Zondra, this is the last time I respond to you on the forum. Throw your lame second rate irritance all you want. So mature of you to try and boost your confidence by diminishing the accomplishments of those who kicked your ass.
« Last Edit: October 15, 2014, 07:25:50 pm by omledufromage » Logged

c'mon, just relax and try to imagine that you're just a letters on the screens of other people Grin
zondra

« Reply #116 on: October 15, 2014, 07:10:03 pm »

Yea i never quit to anza, i didnt play him during the day om my cell phone at work, I got on the same time ever day, I didn't check who was on but 9:30pm eastern us time I got on, anza's alters would attack and his friends which I never complained about like you,which is why I think I earned anza's respect at least a little bit,hextall was'attacked all the time, kidnapped ,and was never pked his whole life, also i never log anything ever , if i dont copy and paste its gone I don't have one like from 2001-till now never cared too, and who kicked my ass? Do you even know my character ? Go whine to your pansy ass brother

« Last Edit: October 15, 2014, 07:27:15 pm by zondra » Logged
omledufromage

See you space cowboy...

« Reply #117 on: October 15, 2014, 07:10:39 pm »

And what the hell is a servant of the shrine of Sirrion doing with a necromancer? Huh

"Temple of the Eternal Flame

(...)The god of flame and natural power, Sirrion is the guard of the neutral way and the bringer into being of nature.

(...) Followers of Sirrion primarily serve nature with their fire handling.

(...) The main goals of Temple of the Eternal Flame are such:
(...) To use the magnificent gift in order to clean out the old and make way for the new"

Huh

Aside from that, Sirrion is presently the immortal leader of Warders, isn't he?

Proph

« Reply #118 on: October 15, 2014, 07:32:03 pm »

(...)The god of flame and natural power, Sirrion is the guard of the neutral way and the bringer into being of nature.

(...) Followers of Sirrion primarily serve nature with their fire handling.
Eh, what the hell is a Mishi-cler doing ambushing and bashing heads of people trying to grow at mermaids? Why the hell do kender abjurers even exist?

Relying on helpfiles and expecting solace to tie strictly to DL lore is a bad idea these days.

omledufromage

See you space cowboy...

« Reply #119 on: October 15, 2014, 09:23:56 pm »

Good point, Proph.  Tongue

Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7 Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length