Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 27, 2024, 02:08:05 pm
Check the old forum > Home Help Login Register
News: --------------------------------
Non official version
skal.ru 4000
--------------------------------
1.5 player is in MUD and chromatic is already stored (c)

--------------------------------
Registration is disabled due to numerous spam bots.

+  Solace MUD Official Forum
|-+  General
| |-+  Logs
| | |-+  Corrupt Guardians? Or just shameful RP? Clearly shameful RP...
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: Corrupt Guardians? Or just shameful RP? Clearly shameful RP...  (Read 7330 times)
Valeria
Premium Member

« on: November 13, 2014, 06:44:08 am »

I apologize for the cruddy log.  I dont usually log so I am not good at it. The first part is just my saved buffer, the last part is after I figured out how to log!

And yes, my level 10 Knight was killed twice for no reason.  While I can appreciate the postal, and I tried to stay in form, talking to Talanarak later, and providing my account he simply just turned off tells.  This from an elf magistrate?  Would someone please enforce RP?  I applauded Ghazar for his slaying of the inquisitor, simply because it was justice served, but I know that Ghazar and I are on different sides of good/evil.

http://solace.i-read-you.ru/forum/logs/lview2.php?log=256

TBD...
Proph

« Reply #1 on: November 13, 2014, 07:25:26 am »

Log quality is fine, definitely captures the chaos and ridiculousness of the whole situation.

I feel especially bad for Gosilem. Hero rank and fully looted after being flagged for nothing. Ghazar slayed Marlo with the help of Irtion and Gosilem, so all of them deserve credit.

Talnarak should be glad that Marlo went out of his mind, because now he is only the 2nd worst guardian of all time. He's just a terrible all around player imho. An absolute greedy joke who can't RP to save his life and doesn't care about clan responsibilities-- only blood and shinies.

Nothing is too much to hope for.
andrey
Premium Member

« Reply #2 on: November 13, 2014, 08:12:10 am »

And maybe it's a perfect made fake, because Proph is involved again  Grin ?  Grin why all garbage always happens only to Proph whoever he played.... Issilda, Ghazar... Maybe you should really stop playing, dude, as you decided after deleting kender and necro? Smiley
Just can't imagine, that guardian can do such things...
I would better think that Ghazar got criminalized again and asked his friend to use a small knight for creating a dirty false log for blacken the reputation of Guardian.
Maybe there are other witnesses who could be more trusted?
« Last Edit: November 13, 2014, 08:15:42 am by andrey » Logged
zondra

« Reply #3 on: November 13, 2014, 08:20:29 am »

prof is a way better player than you will ever be buddy
Proph

« Reply #4 on: November 13, 2014, 08:45:39 am »

Andrey you're not very smart are you?

The Imms can check their own logs and see exactly what happened. Maybe that's why they pardoned everyone who was falsely made criminal. Marlo went completely off the deep end.

So stop with all your bullsh*t accusations and conspiracy theories. I don't know who Valeria is IRL, he and many others just witnessed the same ridiculous events I did.

andrey
Premium Member

« Reply #5 on: November 13, 2014, 09:46:46 am »

I thought there will be more wining...  Wink as usual...
And why you did not deleted all your chars again, Proph Grin?
Maybe because now you was sure that you was innocent and that time with Issilda you wasn't ? Am I right now?  Wink

To Zondra: i don't care how good Proph is as a player! All i know, is that he cries and wines to much always, like the boy from the tale "The boy and wolves". This is why i can not trust him now at all.
Proph

« Reply #6 on: November 13, 2014, 10:31:32 am »

I've come to the conclusion that Andrey is legitimately crazy and incapable of reason.

andrey
Premium Member

« Reply #7 on: November 13, 2014, 11:25:50 am »

I've come to the conclusion that Andrey is legitimately crazy and incapable of reason.
Aye. The truth is stabbing your eyes.   Smiley Relax. i don't care cos I'm "crazy" " legitimately"  Grin Grin Grin
Proph

« Reply #8 on: November 13, 2014, 11:38:27 am »

I would better think that Ghazar got criminalized again and asked his friend to use a small knight for creating a dirty false log for blacken the reputation of Guardian.
This is easily the most paranoid thing I've read on this forum.

So much "truth" stabbing my eyes....

andrey
Premium Member

« Reply #9 on: November 13, 2014, 01:11:55 pm »

And why you did not deleted all your chars again, Proph Grin?
Maybe because now you was sure that you was innocent and that time with Issilda you wasn't ? Am I right now?  Wink

I'm about this.  Wink
 And do not even try to deny it  Smiley

And those paranoid things i told here before, was just trolling of you. Sad, you did not understood it.  Grin

PS for Proph:
You should not take the game so near to your heart, dude, or you will became this "legitimately crazy" person very soon. Grin Grin
« Last Edit: November 13, 2014, 01:21:12 pm by andrey » Logged
Matthew

« Reply #10 on: November 13, 2014, 07:06:16 pm »

Proph why do you reply to this garbage?

I don't want it back. You can never get rid of the smell, you know. Besides, that dagger was Flint's!
Proph

« Reply #11 on: November 13, 2014, 07:37:53 pm »

I don't know, honestly. He is a self-proclaimed troll with nothing better to do with his time, and the king of all whiners. I guess I just get annoyed when he pollutes so many threads with his childish nonsense.

novann
Premium Member

« Reply #12 on: November 13, 2014, 08:42:32 pm »

Hey whiners, it was the most cool moment in this pwipe. Yells, kills, corrupted guardian. Even if Marlo can try to RP something like crazy man, it will be the best. Adrenalin, risk for eq and so on.

Sorry for those who lost eq and con, but it is not a problem these days.

I even think to raise all goods and evils to a blessed by Queen war against Guardians.
Just raided them with the help of Amzakor.

Think Marlo was hacked by someone, or he just get very bored and made a 'dembel accord' before leaving.
zondra

« Reply #13 on: November 13, 2014, 09:14:23 pm »

There would be cool moments if clan members werent a bunch of pussies
Proph

« Reply #14 on: November 13, 2014, 10:07:56 pm »

Using unclanned for raid.... Really?

Valeria
Premium Member

« Reply #15 on: November 14, 2014, 08:32:12 am »

And maybe it's a perfect made fake, because Proph is involved again  Grin ?  Grin why all garbage always happens only to Proph whoever he played.... Issilda, Ghazar... Maybe you should really stop playing, dude, as you decided after deleting kender and necro? Smiley

That is funny.  As anyone who has been on this board for a long time knows, I dont whine, and I dont log.  However, this was just too extreme.  And while I can appreciate the crazy person aspect, the last part with the Marloo And Marlosucks characters was just ridiculous.  Add to that the lack of RP from the elf Talnarak and it just paints a poor picture of some of the players.  I was glad to see Solace come back, and it disappoints me to see the game turned abused by a couple of idiots.  I do not want the game to go, but would like to see some folks show some respect for the game.

Thanks to Hiddukel for fixing the criminal issues.  I am glad that there are still many good reasons to come back here, even after all these years.

TBD...
novann
Premium Member

« Reply #16 on: November 14, 2014, 09:09:37 am »

Dark knight using Towers to get chromatic and trading books with them.
Well ok then.
Proph

« Reply #17 on: November 14, 2014, 09:28:35 am »

Dark knight using Towers to get chromatic and trading books with them.
Well ok then.
What's wrong with giving books to the tower in exchange for help gathering EQ?

There's no rule against that, while there is a rule EXPLICITLY against using unclanned help in clan matters.

*BONK*

Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length