Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
September 27, 2024, 09:16:00 pm
Check the old forum > Home Help Login Register
News: --------------------------------
solace.senseisoft.com:4000

- Please no drama, no toxic stuff etc. Respect each other. Let everyone play and enjoy.
- Respect legacy of Solace: roleplay.
- Strictly follow ALL RULES.

Consider clans closed for now. Write a role indicating you'd love a certain clan; you might be inducted at some point (don't worry about your level).

Coming soon: a solution for solo mages level grind. Multicharring is NOT allowed (see above about following all rules).

Cheers!

(don't forget to invite friends on other platforms)
--------------------------------
1.5 player is in MUD and chromatic is already stored (c)
--------------------------------
Registration is disabled due to numerous spam bots.

+  Solace MUD Official Forum
|-+  General
| |-+  The Inn
| | |-+  Forgive me for this sick one :)
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: Forgive me for this sick one :)  (Read 10945 times)
jemma
« on: December 19, 2005, 12:46:37 am »

Kiwi walks into his bedroom with a sheep under his arm and says:

"Darling, this is the pig I have sex with when you have a headache."

His girlfriend lying in bed replies: "I think you'll find that's a
sheep, dickhead."

The man returns: " I think you'll find I wasn't talking to you."
Taiko
High Member

« Reply #1 on: December 19, 2005, 12:55:40 am »

BAYAN!!!
Tarius
High Member

« Reply #2 on: December 19, 2005, 07:38:26 am »

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
Niano
Lifetime Member

When your fire goes out, so too shall mine...

« Reply #3 on: December 19, 2005, 08:38:21 am »

WTF!? LOL I NEEDED THAT ONE. HAHA! Cheesy

When the first living thing existed, I was there, waiting. When the last living thing dies, my job will be finished. I'll put the chairs up on the tables and lock the universe behind me when I leave.
Tarius
High Member

« Reply #4 on: December 19, 2005, 08:46:07 am »

WTF!? LOL I NEEDED THAT ONE. HAHA! Cheesy

yes you do Tongue

Seems you're very angry lately  Shocked

trying to get all my clan mates kicked out Tongue haha
Niano
Lifetime Member

« Reply #5 on: December 20, 2005, 12:07:09 am »

How am I trying to get all your clanmates kicked out? Huh

When the first living thing existed, I was there, waiting. When the last living thing dies, my job will be finished. I'll put the chairs up on the tables and lock the universe behind me when I leave.
Tarius
High Member

« Reply #6 on: December 20, 2005, 03:16:29 am »

How am I trying to get all your clanmates kicked out? Huh

NO NO NO! No way to rp kender in clan. I can mabey see kender as part of entropy. But nothin else whatsoever. And especially not KNIGHTS OF SOLAMNIA.
Krondes the male kender, Knight of the Crown! rediculous, the knights would never, unless under threat of another cataclysm itself, allow a kender to be a knight. Absolutely not. Even in a help file somehwere, probably help kender. Says due to their nature, kenders cannot join clans. So fix one or the other, prefereably the kender, get him out of a clan.  Angry

*grin* Just messin' with ya, but you are trying :|
Niano
Lifetime Member

« Reply #7 on: December 22, 2005, 11:04:29 pm »

Ah, yes, well kender do not belong in clans period.

Tarius
High Member

« Reply #8 on: December 23, 2005, 03:09:51 am »

Ah, yes, well kender do not belong in clans period.

I dunno, Keeno does an amazing job.
Niano
Lifetime Member

« Reply #9 on: December 23, 2005, 06:43:24 am »

Of rping a knight, yes. But as for a kender, no. He's horrible at that.

Sir Solan
Premium Member

Champion of Light

« Reply #10 on: December 23, 2005, 07:25:38 am »

It's a "she" if I recall correctly, and interact before speaking Smiley
Keeno is one of the most kender-ish kender I've seen in a good long time (*waves to Yaalimu*)

The wizard who reads a thousand books is powerful.
The wizard who memorizes a thousand books is insane.
jemma
« Reply #11 on: December 23, 2005, 10:27:47 am »

HEY!!! Stick to the topic !!!!!  Kiss Grin Tongue

Just kidding  Grin Cool
« Last Edit: December 31, 2005, 09:23:32 am by Jemma » Logged
jemma
« Reply #12 on: December 31, 2005, 09:22:51 am »

OOOoooooh, More faces with pretty hats on them Cheesy  Wink

George Bush has a heart  attack and dies. He goes to hell where the Devil is waiting for him.

"I  don't know what to do here," says the devil. "You're on my list but I have no  room for you. But you definitely have to stay here, so  I'll tell you what I'm  going to do. I've got three people here who weren't quite as bad as you. I'll  let one of them go, but you have to take their place. I'll even let YOU decide  who leaves."

George thought that sounded pretty good so he agreed.

The devil opened the first room. In it was Richard Nixon and a large pool of water.
He kept diving in and surfacing empty handed over and over and  over. Such was his fate in hell.

"No!" George said. "I don't think so.  I'm not a good swimmer and I don't think I could do that all day long."

The devil led him to the next room. In it was Tony Blair with a sledgehammer and a room full of rocks. All he did was swing that hammer,time after time after time.

"No! I've got this problem with my shoulder. I  would be in constant agony if all I could do was break rocks all day!" commented  George.

The devil opened a third door. In it, George saw Bill Clinton  lying naked on the floor with his arms staked over his head and his legs staked  in spread-eagle pose. Bent over him was Monica Lewinsky, doing what she does best.

George Bush looked at this in disbelief for a while and finally said,"Yeah, I can handle this."

The devil smiled and said, "Monica,  you're free to go!"

Tarius
High Member

« Reply #13 on: December 31, 2005, 10:36:11 am »

It's a "she" if I recall correctly, and interact before speaking Smiley
Keeno is one of the most kender-ish kender I've seen in a good long time (*waves to Yaalimu*)

I agree as well... (refer to next post  Grin)
« Last Edit: December 31, 2005, 10:38:44 am by Tarius » Logged
Tarius
High Member

« Reply #14 on: December 31, 2005, 10:37:18 am »

Of rping a knight, yes. But as for a kender, no. He's horrible at that.

Keeno is an AMAZING Kender, very well done RP wise.
Niano
Lifetime Member

« Reply #15 on: January 02, 2006, 12:17:02 pm »

I don't think you understand. If keen rp's the ability to be in the knights of solamnia, then she's failed at rping a kender. Simple as that.

jemma
« Reply #16 on: January 18, 2006, 06:24:05 am »

This is probably the funniest date story ever, first date or not!!!

This was on the "Tonight Show" with Jay Leno.  Jay went into the audience to find the most embarrassing first date that a woman ever had. The winner described her worst first date experience. There was absolutely no question as to why her tale took the prize!

She said it was midwinter... snowing and quite cold...and the guy had taken her skiing in the mountains outside Salt Lake City, Utah. It was a day trip (no overnight). They were strangers, after all, and truly had  never met before. The outing was fun but relatively uneventful until they were headed home late that afternoon.

They were driving back down the mountain, when she gradually began to realize that she should not have had that extra latte. They were about an hour away from anywhere with a rest room and in the middle of nowhere! Her companion suggested she try to hold it, which she did for a while. Unfortunately, because of the heavy snow and slow going, there came a point where she told him that he had better stop and let her pee beside the road, or it could be the front seat of his car.

They stopped and she quickly crawled out beside the car, yanked her pants down and started. In the deep snow she didn't have good footing,  so she let her butt rest against the rear fender to steady herself.

Her companion stood on the side of the car watching for traffic and indeed was a real gentleman and refrained from peeking. All she could think about was the relief she felt despite the rather embarrassing nature of the situation.

Upon finishing however, she soon became aware of another sensation. As she bent to pull up her pants, the young lady discovered her buttocks were firmly glued against the car's fender. Thoughts of tongues frozen to pump handles immediately came to mind as she attempted to disengage her flesh from the icy metal. It was quickly apparent that she had a brand new
problem due to the extreme cold.

Horrified by her plight and yet aware of the humour of the  moment, she answered her date's concerns about "what is taking so long" with a reply that indeed, she was "freezing her butt off and in need of some assistance!"

He came around the car as she tried to cover herself with her sweater and then, as she looked imploringly into his eyes, he burst out laughing. She too, got the giggles and when they finally managed to compose themselves, they assessed her dilemma. Obviously, as hysterical as the situation was, they also were faced with a real problem.

Both agreed it would take something hot to free her chilly cheeks from the grip of the icy metal! Thinking about what had gotten her into the predicament in the first place, both quickly realized that there was only one way to get her free. So, as she looked the other way, her first-time date proceeded to unzip his pants and pee her butt off the  fender.

As the audience screamed in laughter, she took the Tonight Show prize hands down... or perhaps that should be "pants down."

.........And you thought your first date was embarrassing.!!

Jay Leno's comment . "This gives a whole new meaning to being 'pissed off
Kolin
Premium Member

« Reply #17 on: January 18, 2006, 07:07:34 am »

I bet they got married.
Valeria
« Reply #18 on: January 18, 2006, 07:44:00 am »

Too funny!  I may be a bit old fashioned, but dont people usually wait until the fourth date before engaging in that kind of activity??

Wink
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length