Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
September 20, 2024, 03:03:56 am
Return to the new forum > Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
News: Tag [log][/log] is still available for posting logs.

Solace Old Forum  |  Solace II  |  Logs  |  Topic: this really must be fixed somehow « previous next »
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 Print
Author Topic: this really must be fixed somehow  (Read 29823 times)
lynx
« Reply #30 on: July 08, 2004, 04:14:43 pm »

Moving ambush is almost impossible to master, by the way.
Maniacus

Mugaga!.

View Profile
« Reply #31 on: July 08, 2004, 04:24:37 pm »

I know one way, but it isn't very "clean".
lynx
« Reply #32 on: July 08, 2004, 04:28:53 pm »

I know one too, it is not *clean* also.
pioneer

I'm a llama!

View Profile
« Reply #33 on: July 08, 2004, 04:38:31 pm »

blind 2 hours to master??? hm. you talk nonsense.

dun remember about blind - played necro only once....but ELF invoker or abjura master any spells on triggers-victim-drinking wine-sleeping  never less than 3 hours even for the simpliest spell like faerie fire or armor. Sleeping also on triggers.

And elf has 25 intelligence. and if we talk about invoker, try to master animate object for 100 mana cost and I will look at ya.
lynx
« Reply #34 on: July 08, 2004, 04:39:49 pm »

Manya is speaking about The-Long-Wipe, Estra, don't be dumb! ;)
pioneer

I'm a llama!

View Profile
« Reply #35 on: July 08, 2004, 04:39:57 pm »

oh yes, shapeshift take about whole day to master. Even if to master it in smart way, not as most guys do Wink
pioneer

I'm a llama!

View Profile
« Reply #36 on: July 08, 2004, 04:44:29 pm »

2 Lynx.
Ah, I've got the idea.

anyway, I deleted Sokaie, so going to do as you are...just will wait till all these changes end and will start to play again. Dun wanna spoil my game-time with nervious thoughts of how-not-to-get-pissed-off-coz-of-new-Kiri-changes.
во!
Smiley

and the last thing...how feats increase channel? I can think only about mind over body and toughness. But hm...toughness must be non-mage feat for sure...as for mind over body, do not induct mages who took it to Tower and thats it. By RP reason, of course. Smiley
lynx
« Reply #37 on: July 08, 2004, 04:48:16 pm »

2Estra: No way for culturists in Tower !

What about drink some beer tomorrow to celebrate your successful recovery and to bitch recent changes - many people will come by the way - call me via mobile please, if interested - all will take place after 19 o'clock.
pioneer

I'm a llama!

View Profile
« Reply #38 on: July 08, 2004, 04:50:17 pm »

i'll call and will try to join.
Smiley
lynx
« Reply #39 on: July 08, 2004, 04:50:41 pm »

Ага, кто-то из великих сказал - не дай бог нам с вами жить в эпоху перемен :) вот и нам с тобой не дай боже ролляться в такую сумбурную эпоху - всё ж таки не школьники давно :)
Rainor

Wanderer

View Profile
« Reply #40 on: July 08, 2004, 05:11:53 pm »

blind 2 hours to master??? hm. you talk nonsense.

dun remember about blind - played necro only once....but ELF invoker or abjura master any spells on triggers-victim-drinking wine-sleeping  never less than 3 hours even for the simpliest spell like faerie fire or armor. Sleeping also on triggers.

And elf has 25 intelligence. and if we talk about invoker, try to master animate object for 100 mana cost and I will look at ya.

Bs... Play an elf invoker. In one day i did got insight in like 4-5 spells. 2-3 hours of mastering max.
lynx
« Reply #41 on: July 08, 2004, 05:23:00 pm »

Ну как же, он играл эльпхом-деввочкой-инвокой. :)))))
Crusader

I'm a llama!

View Profile
« Reply #42 on: July 08, 2004, 05:23:23 pm »

Grin All mages now are sux. Ya Ya! Even Hiddukel used help of Zeboim. Way to go! Time to raise herecy and show what does mean mega-over-her-mino-fighter in a group of second comrade.  Tongue But now I have a vacation so next time.  Grin
« Last Edit: July 08, 2004, 05:25:12 pm by Crusader » Logged
Dervish

I'm a llama!

View Profile
« Reply #43 on: July 08, 2004, 05:36:41 pm »

Crusader?!
Pioneer??!!
Teamkiller???!!!
Damn guys where are you gone? Seems i am the only one who stills in the Tower?.....*looking at the Solamnia's side, then looking at the Takhisis' side, reminding Herecy and Warders and Entropy*
uh oh.....way to go, and say that i have vacations by myself  Roll Eyes

*suddenly realizing in what crap i came*
HEEEEEEELP!
Kiri-Jolith
YaBB God

I am the warchief!

View Profile
« Reply #44 on: July 08, 2004, 07:18:14 pm »

My only overall comments about the situation:

1. Many of you whine 'mages sux', 'my clan sux' and so on. Without real arguments. There is absolutely nothing to read, but how bad Kiri is. I already mentioned before, if noone tunes and tries to balance, then MUD will become like a swamp where no options exist. All of you powerplayers already know where to go and what to role. Now we change this situation and you don't like it. Nothing personal, just IMHO.

2. About so beloved topic, Solamnia. God bless I got players and leader who don't delete so fast as many of you did. All of you are talking about smart players who could join Solamnia and could show their power to everyone. Nonsense. All of you whiners won't even bother to role a Solamnic knight, because you can't stand what people talk about their RP.

3. I see nothing so smart in Tower mages who repeat one simple thing 'c spellfire' and as a result all smart Solamnics flee and not smart ones die. You can't stand changing of this situation, can you?

4. I see no reasons why Tower MUST rock. For me balance is when each clan has chances against another one. Almost all Solace Immortals agree with me here.

5. You are completely wrong about Chislev clerics, who were tuned and fixed for oh so many times. You are completely wrong about Warders, they were fixed and tuned as well. Just read their topic where they whine about their changes.

For the Light! Angry
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 Print 
Solace Old Forum  |  Solace II  |  Logs  |  Topic: this really must be fixed somehow « previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length