Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
September 20, 2024, 06:52:26 am
Return to the new forum > Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
News: Tag [log][/log] is still available for posting logs.

Solace Old Forum  |  Solace II  |  Common Discussions  |  Topic: Characters who were denied for OOC reasons « previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: Characters who were denied for OOC reasons  (Read 1968 times)
Dalamar

I'm a llama!

View Profile
« on: August 28, 2004, 10:33:31 pm »

Players who have had characters denied by kiri-jolith for OOC reasons (eg, he didn't like your posts on the forum) can send me a PM or post a note in Solace to have their character restored.  Since the mud is likely to close in a week this is not particularly useful, but you may request it if you want.

I have talked  to kiri-jolith about his actions.  This use of immortal power is not acceptable and characters should not have been denied for OOC reasons.  

However, players who constantly post insults to immortal(s) on the forums may be site-banned.  This is a more appropriate response to OOC problems and it is not related to a player's characters but to the player himself.

Teilli

Boss, just a Boss

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: August 28, 2004, 11:11:33 pm »

*tip* Dalamar
My big thanks... I suppose some people will join me in that thanks.
Sad that is too late Sad( I think there was no any insult if we had such post right after deny Sad(( and solace was not be closed yeh
Pages: [1] Print 
Solace Old Forum  |  Solace II  |  Common Discussions  |  Topic: Characters who were denied for OOC reasons « previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length