Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
September 20, 2024, 11:49:11 am
Return to the new forum > Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
News: Tag [log][/log] is still available for posting logs.

Solace Old Forum  |  Solace II  |  Common Discussions  |  Topic: Heretics « previous next »
Pages: [1] 2 Print
Author Topic: Heretics  (Read 8685 times)
Grim Assassin

My patience is infinite. My ass is grim.

View Profile
« on: November 12, 2004, 01:02:02 am »

Why are heretics still using these auto-casting items?

Wings of flying, robes of pass door, mace that spits firestream, swords and axes that flare up, and all the others. Its stupid.

No mercy from my grim ass.
Solan

Walking eternally in the light.

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: November 12, 2004, 01:12:42 am »

Ooh, there's a mace that spits firestream? Grin
I know what you mean, though...I found it a bit odd to see the Warlord's axe glow bright red or whatever it is as he attacks me...

You sank my Scrabbleship!
zondra

I'm a llama!

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 12, 2004, 04:04:23 am »

I guess they feel that aren't overpowered enough...haha made my self laugh
Solan

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 12, 2004, 04:23:56 am »

Strip em of spellbane, they definitely don't hate magic enough Wink

zondra

I'm a llama!

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: November 12, 2004, 08:15:20 am »

i think cry of outrage is way to strong. when my ranger is immune to most things. and the cry of outrage still does mangles and what not. but hey what do i know...
zondra

I'm a llama!

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: November 12, 2004, 08:18:22 am »

and maybe there resist should be brought down if not cry of outrage it is like they have sanc and with stance d and toughness and still have there cry...what is a little knight to do...sigh... Lips Sealed
Elutharo

Buck Futter!

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: November 12, 2004, 09:11:46 am »

i have been talking about heretics using this junk for a while now.. nobody seems to  care sadly, i say change heretics name and strip spellbane since they're so magic-friendly.

"Im sure Hitler was great with his family" - George Carlin
Misoth

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: November 12, 2004, 01:19:27 pm »

If they so like magic, i think we can speak on the Conclave council
about possibility making them the servants of Tower, to help us to spare our time on clan wars with Takhisis and other enemies of Tower. So we can have more free time for exploring and learning. Smiley
Paola

I am!

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: November 12, 2004, 01:46:07 pm »

Why don't you, people, better watch yourselves, your behaviour and role-play first? You don't see a log in your own eye, Misoth, but consider yourself having the right to discuss a straw in smb. else's.  Angry

Assume a virtue, if you have it not.

William Shakespeare
Solan

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: November 12, 2004, 04:17:06 pm »

Mmm, well, can't speak for others, but I'd like to think that I maintain Serril's RP and role pretty well at all times (hope so at least)...That being said, if the Heretics have their reasons for using said autocasting things, then I suppose that might work it, but I just can't see how they can both use such clearly magical weapons and at the same time hate magic enough to reflect spells...
But, um, if I have one of those "logs" stuck in there too, go ahead and tell me about it and I'll see what I can do about removing it, maybe build a nice chair out of it...good for sitting! Grin
« Last Edit: November 12, 2004, 04:21:01 pm by Solan » Logged

Paola

I am!

View Profile
« Reply #10 on: November 12, 2004, 04:34:13 pm »

The robe and wings, Grim was talking about, are not autocasting items. They add an affect and it's different. From the role-play point of view, I could have agreed about the robe. But wearing wings and flying is a purely physical affect, correct me if I'm wrong. As for the 'Honor's face'. It doesn't flare up with magic. It only becomes red which can go either from it becoming heated or covered with blood.
Anyway, I find it pointless to raise this topic again and again here, since Fordus himself gave them his permission to use those particular items. If you have objections - why not address yourselves to him then? They listen to their leader only, if you remember their Code, and if you convince  him to forbid the usage of those robes, wings and axes,  they will obey to his only word.
« Last Edit: November 12, 2004, 04:41:24 pm by Paola » Logged

William Shakespeare
Paola

I am!

View Profile
« Reply #11 on: November 12, 2004, 04:45:03 pm »

P. S.
And your role-play of Serril is just perfect, Solan.  Smiley

Those, whom I was talking about, know my point.
« Last Edit: November 12, 2004, 04:51:58 pm by Paola » Logged

William Shakespeare
Misoth

View Profile
« Reply #12 on: November 12, 2004, 05:11:37 pm »

Why don't you, people, better watch yourselves, your behaviour and role-play first? You don't see a log in your own eye, Misoth, but consider yourself having the right to discuss a straw in smb. else's.  Angry
Paola, i think it is clear, that what i have told before in this topic is not more as just a joke... Smiley

But what is wrong with my RP?

I like critic, lets criticize my person, Paola.
zondra

I'm a llama!

View Profile
« Reply #13 on: November 12, 2004, 05:16:37 pm »

when something glows red..or becomes covered in blood, i'm sure some short of magic makes it do that. and if you have a spare of dead angel wings on your back that are beating in the air and making you fly....sounds like black magic to me...things don't just flare up with out from sort of magic on them. and when a hertic can hit an >>>ANNIHILATE n a cry of outrage with a nightmare blade do you really think they need a sword that "glows red" i'm sure the glowing isn't powered by batteries. but what do i know anyway.. Embarrassed
Dudley

...If chins could kill...

View Profile
« Reply #14 on: November 12, 2004, 08:30:38 pm »

maybe its the great grand uncle of that duracel bunny....damn thing had to start somewhere....maybe it started out on krynn with a glow in the dark battleaxe - and if that commercial holds true just one or two of those damn batteries and shuno is set for life

Close the door! What were you raised ina barn?! ...You were....with the rest of you primitives...
Pages: [1] 2 Print 
Solace Old Forum  |  Solace II  |  Common Discussions  |  Topic: Heretics « previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length