Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
September 20, 2024, 03:44:47 am
Return to the new forum > Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
News: Tag [log][/log] is still available for posting logs.

Solace Old Forum  |  Solace II  |  Common Discussions  |  Topic: Alignment vs Clan « previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: Alignment vs Clan  (Read 3591 times)
Solan

Walking eternally in the light.

View Profile
« on: November 27, 2004, 08:45:10 am »

Being in Tower and all (and this applies for a few other clans as well) I sometimes find myself working with the opposite alignment.
Now, by common logic, since we're in a common cause...and in addition, since it actually says in our large tome thing that loyalty to the Tower comes before loyalty to alignment, we should work together.
We do, of course, but we can't actually group directly.
I remember that in Kiri's Solace, this wasn't so, and I was wondering if such a thing could be applied here...that a clan would override alignment grouping restrictions.
Even if we're different alignments, we're working together as companions, as it were, so it would make sense if it were so Smiley

You sank my Scrabbleship!
Raider

Life is cruel.

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: November 27, 2004, 09:00:58 am »

I even vote for protection of clan mobiles from clanmate area spells! Hate that i cant use area spells when protecting clan

Dudley

...If chins could kill...

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 27, 2004, 11:58:19 am »

YEAH!!!...well...if...that applied to me

Close the door! What were you raised ina barn?! ...You were....with the rest of you primitives...
Sgt Pepper

Beatles is not so dead...

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 27, 2004, 11:56:57 pm »

Just a crazy thoght, maybe clan should replace align?

I mean, alignment vs clan issue has been causin' a lot of trouble lately, mainly with tower, let me give an example:

The elvish transmuter sworn loyalty to the tower above anything else, that way he could group with any other tower mage, but obviously he would prefer to join a  good one cause it's his nature.

Well, just another idea Roll Eyes.

Sgt Pepper's Lonely Hearts Club Band
Sgt Pepper

Beatles is not so dead...

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: November 28, 2004, 12:02:13 am »

Just one more thing: this would help A LOT in the tower vs solamnic stuff, that way the tower could act against solamnics that brake the law ( even for a good reason), this also would help clan wars and increase the RP

Sgt Pepper's Lonely Hearts Club Band
Jemma
YaBB God

I'm NOT a llama! I'm a GRANDma :)

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: November 28, 2004, 04:46:25 am »

How is it that any alignment can join Tower and such, yet  with Warders, you can only be neutral?

You can make a difference. Smiley
Solan

Walking eternally in the light.

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: November 28, 2004, 07:15:09 am »

Magi of the Tower recognize the need for balance in things, not just neutrality but an equal amount of neutrality to the good and evil...Warders, I suppose, have to be dedicated to the forest and the animals and such above the light and darkness...or something, just a guess Grin
Still, really, would it be possible for same-clan opposite-aligns to group?

You sank my Scrabbleship!
Pages: [1] Print 
Solace Old Forum  |  Solace II  |  Common Discussions  |  Topic: Alignment vs Clan « previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length