Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
September 20, 2024, 10:27:07 pm
Return to the new forum > Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
News: Tag [log][/log] is still available for posting logs.

Solace Old Forum  |  Solace II  |  Logs  |  Topic: Disgusted « previous next »
Pages: [1] 2 Print
Author Topic: Disgusted  (Read 11016 times)
Theo
« on: March 25, 2004, 11:53:56 pm »

Yet another hard day of the only knight in Solamnic Halls.. Yes, it should be hard. No complains, just a narrative. Some prehistory - the last few days I am often facing groups of two-three-four enemies and their friends who consider necessary killing me. Well, I don't care, they'll all get their deserts once. To stress, noone ever attacked me face to face but only one. So I saw that one such a teamkiller, outcast knight, incidentally being Takhisis unsuccessful applicant, goes learning to Estwilde with group. I come there alone, and attack him after I am summoned. He's got summoned as well thus detached of his groupmates. They are two minotaur neutral rangers. One of them grouped and walked with me before several times, the other was born just several days ago and I never met him. Suddenly, I receive an ambush, blind and a triple bashing. Returning, I see nor corpse neither any belongings. I ask rangers - why did they have against me. One kept silence hard. The second said 'you are disturber of forests'. Am I? Disturbed the forest walking few steps along the road north of Kalaman? The outcast said 'your stuff is in sky, we sacrificed it all'. For sure, they could be interested in some my things, but their last act stays a puzzle for me. Then I civilly ask Lord Chemosh of is it normal? Perhaps the rules changed and I'm not up on. Lord Chemosh said something like 'why they should provide a reason? killing is fun for many, let them have it', pardon if I distort the sense. As a player with a longstanding experience, I won't whine or complain. I'm just yet another time got an aversion. If I weren't I but a foreign newbie, I won't stay here. Moreover, concerning Chemosh's words.. I could also 'have fun' slaying all things moving left to right, and then those rangers'd be dead way before I met them alive. If I intend to kill, I do it. I just try to keep in bounds of certain RP. We play Solace or Quake? Think about that if you hadn't do it before *smirk
Kiri-Jolith
YaBB God

I am the warchief!

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: March 26, 2004, 12:09:23 am »

Everything is simple. If you can kill them, kill them. And provide same reason. I won't punish you.  Roll Eyes

For the Light! Angry
Kiri-Jolith
YaBB God

I am the warchief!

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 26, 2004, 12:16:55 am »

Just for overall information : knights died in PK more than any other class so far. Actualy, MORE than any other class, eight times more. Reasons provided (read for your joy) :
- He is a knight and I am a cleric of Morgion.
- He is a knight and he requested the sword. Right before I was going to ambush the elf who carried the sword.
- He was plagued, and I got the disease.
- I helped my friend.
- I am serving my Queen.
- I am evil and he is a knight.

What can I suggest you? Kill them all. And give the reason : I am a knight of Kiri-Jolith, and they are evil.

For the Light! Angry
Theo
« Reply #3 on: March 26, 2004, 12:18:16 am »

I won't care much to daub my hands about that, though.. about their deaths I bid fair Angry Besides - should I then wait that any moron or a mob of morons could plunge a dagger in my back so to revenge them after? No, I won't, that's senseless. Should I then eliminate all the suspicious? Senseless. Not, though that's not what I wanted to point out.

I just thought that immortals had another point of view on kinds of random killing and the like. Lord Chemosh says of it as the 'fun', you talk about revenge..

All right, I go taking a good mug of cognac   Huh

Theo
« Reply #4 on: March 26, 2004, 12:19:33 am »

Seems that eight-time overall statistic goes from my deaths  Grin
Blind bash bash.  Angry

P.S. besides, what the hell neutrals are messing up, for knights haven't (or at least should not have) anything against them
« Last Edit: March 26, 2004, 12:22:23 am by Theo » Logged
ekve

I'm a llama!

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: March 26, 2004, 12:23:22 am »

Let me guess how long such knight will avoid ROD, uniunduct and ban: day? or two? Or it depends how many enemies he slain?

Kill em all! Yo! Cmon, frags! Let me slay you all for the glory of Paladine!
(from other hand - nice rp Wink))

Kiri-Jolith
YaBB God

I am the warchief!

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: March 26, 2004, 12:25:41 am »

Well, I just tried to calm you down. I know that RPing anything good, and especialy a knight, is ungrateful and unpleasant task. Learn to survive, learn to strike back. You are allowed to do it.

For the Light! Angry
Theo
« Reply #7 on: March 26, 2004, 12:27:44 am »

Alright, Kiri-Jolith, we'll group and kill them all, right?  Smiley
Just need someone of 38th rank to group around Grin

Peace, I'm going to finish my cognac.  Smiley
Be all not worried.
« Last Edit: March 26, 2004, 12:29:42 am by Theo » Logged
Kiri-Jolith
YaBB God

I am the warchief!

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: March 26, 2004, 12:30:16 am »

Well, ekve. This is a PK MUD. What do you expect from knights? To be punching balls for everyone? Then we will get a MUD full of evils and neutrals. Or if evil can say "I am the follower of Takhisis, and he is a knight/good/elf", why can't knight say "I am the follower of Kiri-Jolith and he refuses to follow the path of Light"?

For the Light! Angry
ezus

Show me your tits!!

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: March 26, 2004, 12:42:50 am »

As I see, knight attacked first. So what he want from minotaurs except bash-bash-bash? Huh

Theo
« Reply #10 on: March 26, 2004, 12:45:04 am »

Cognac is over.

Just for overall information : knights died in PK more than any other class so far. Actualy, MORE than any other class, eight times more.

That seems knights are to be changed so far.. I won't even comment the details, you know it by yourself.
Theo
« Reply #11 on: March 26, 2004, 12:48:39 am »

2ezus. I didn't attack first, only after was summoned. Actually, I summoned evil thing too, so that minotaurs go get lost. But they did not. Instead running to ambush bash bash.

Blind bash bash. Fatal for modern knights, get bashed around often - no good stuff, no stuff - no saves, no saves - get blind, get blind - bash bash, bash bash - get dead, get dead - no stuff, no stuff - no saves  Angry
Kiri-Jolith
YaBB God

I am the warchief!

View Profile
« Reply #12 on: March 26, 2004, 12:52:52 am »

Hmm... Helpfiles were not updated recently, but 'laying hands' skill could help you a lot.

For the Light! Angry
ezus

Show me your tits!!

View Profile
« Reply #13 on: March 26, 2004, 12:53:57 am »

Hmm, are you came to forest under cognac affects? Cool
As far as i know you summoned outcast and even curse him by wrath.
Outcast summoned you from dragon, just because to put you down from skies to earth, and then bash-bash-bash, and even ambush Wink
Theo
« Reply #14 on: March 26, 2004, 12:57:50 am »

Aye, I saw that new skill, once per 24 hours tries to heal blindness and poison right? Mabe it could work.. But it never would when needed, by sad experience, and a delay makes you forget about the chance  Angry If not totally useless, than at least nothing at all to hope of relying upon.
Theory stays theory, and statistics stay statistics  Angry
Pages: [1] 2 Print 
Solace Old Forum  |  Solace II  |  Logs  |  Topic: Disgusted « previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length