Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 29, 2024, 11:29:36 am
Check the old forum > Home Help Login Register
News: --------------------------------
Non official version
skal.ru 4000
--------------------------------
1.5 player is in MUD and chromatic is already stored (c)

--------------------------------
Registration is disabled due to numerous spam bots.

+  Solace MUD Official Forum
|-+  General
| |-+  The Inn
| | |-+  Skaw ... ???
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: Skaw ... ???  (Read 6183 times)
Gran
High Member

« on: April 01, 2015, 04:42:02 am »

Now, I am not as experienced as the rest of you .. probably due to .. age LOL anyway, have been having fun with created char in the realms ... and have found myself in a position where I need to find my way around Solace. Never was much good with directions .. even in the real world!! But I have to say .. today .. well, I learnt a lot of new things .. NEW to ME lol ... and SKAW ... I have no idea who you are ... but thank you so much for your teaching. Your help today has been invaluable. I can be slow to learn, bit thick maybe? lol and never able to speak clearly .. too much wine or ale I think? Tongue

But .. having said that .. yes Skaw, you helped me learn many things today, and I thank you for your time. Will it make me a better player? Probably not. Will it make me a stronger player? Probably not. BUT .. it has certainly bought back the memories and pleasure of this game from way back .. in the times when people DID help people no matter their levels. And they weren't just killing machines, and looting everyone around the place.

Tolgrim is another player who helped me LOTS and lots, and ... believe it or not .... Rennu.

But as I said .. today, Skaw ... learnt much and muchly appreciated. Didn't need the slaughter and assault of everyone around to enjoy the game. Learning was great. Maybe one day .. I might make a decent player LOL

duncon
High Member

« Reply #1 on: April 01, 2015, 05:11:51 am »

Decent already in my book!!!
Gran
High Member

« Reply #2 on: April 01, 2015, 05:38:19 am »

Duncon, you have returned to Solace? :O Well, I have no idea who Skaw is ... never met before ... Only traveled with a couple as everyone already hero status when I grew. And normally, everyone is busy growing, slaughtering, hunting and all those other things that the big boys do LOL so it has been a new experience traveling with Tolgrim and Skaw today. There were a couple of others I traveled with who helped also, but they have .. gone? Like we all do lol

Wouldn't it be great if Solace returned to former days LOL ah, WOW has a lot to answer for!!!!! *growls viciously at it* lol I get motion sickness, so WOW is not an option for me Cheesy Have tried it, daughter and son-in-law keep encouraging me to come back and join them again .. but nope, nadda, no way and no thanks. Smiley
Proph

« Reply #3 on: April 01, 2015, 06:03:43 am »

Shadyn = Rennu/Skaw

I fully agree he is a strong player and a big asset to solace.

Which makes it all the more bewildering when you find out who his brother is.

Nothing is too much to hope for.
Gran
High Member

« Reply #4 on: April 01, 2015, 06:54:43 am »

Seriously?Huh? SERIOUSLY?Huh? Yes, I can see the confusion
Gran
High Member

« Reply #5 on: April 01, 2015, 06:56:27 am »

Skaw is ... female Smiley Well, when I did WHO .. Skaw was female? lol So .. her "brother".. wow .. yeah, knowledgable indeed
Proph

« Reply #6 on: April 01, 2015, 08:19:20 am »

You misunderstand me.

When I said he/his I meant skaw's player (Shadyn). And when I said brother I meant his RL brother who is the polar opposite of what you described above.

Gran
High Member

« Reply #7 on: April 01, 2015, 08:55:12 am »

ah ... *phew* what a relief. lol
zondra

« Reply #8 on: April 01, 2015, 01:03:07 pm »

I help when i can skaw is a great player, doubles my knowledge
Gran
High Member

« Reply #9 on: April 01, 2015, 01:38:37 pm »

YOU 100 times my knowledge so imagine what Skaw and even Rennu's knowledge does LOL I am but a grain of sand in the scheme of things Smiley
rexbu
Premium Member

« Reply #10 on: April 01, 2015, 02:34:02 pm »

Solace player base so low, that if you are unsure of who plays another char, it might as well be yourself suffering from split personality disorder  Tongue
Gran
High Member

« Reply #11 on: April 01, 2015, 03:07:25 pm »

lol I find the NPC's are very good company .. they don't answer back .. well, SOMETIMES they don't answer back or attack ... unless ... inhabited by ... Cheesy LOL
Proph

« Reply #12 on: April 01, 2015, 03:54:10 pm »

NPCs can be the worst of all. Slap you just for bowing or thanking them

Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length